Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As play-offs near, who do you think will be crowned state champions in each catagory?

4A Northwestern
3A Dreher
2A Chapin
1A Christ Church

These are my picks. It will be interesting to see if any are coorect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4A-If I were a betting man I'd say Irmo. As a member of Hanna's soccer team, I say, Hanna.
3A-Riverside
2A-Emerald
1A-Christ Church

I don't think N. Western has improved enough over the season to beat Irmo but they could. Also Aiken might upset them and I don't they can beat Irmo either. We at Hanna have an outside shot. When we actually play up to our full potential there is nobody we can't beat.

Riverside should win 3A. JL Mann is good but I thought Riverside was better (we played them both.)

Emerald gets my pick for 2A since Chapin is having a slightly off season.

Christ Church for 1A because as usual they are in a league of their own in 1A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*Ok, well I guess this should teach me about proofreading internet messages. The above sentence SHOULD read "Also Aiken might upset them [Northwestern] but I don't think they can beat Irmo either." Sorry about that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AAAA Northwestern v Wando Wando 2-1 OT

AAA Riverside v Dreher Riverside 3-1

AA Emerald v Bishop England Emerald 2-1 PKS

A Christ Church v Buford CC 17-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Northwestern play last night and I do not believe they are good enough to win it all. They are good, don't get me wrong, but they are not good enough to win state, but they could go far (not far enough).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You also based that on one game Flash... Keep in mind they just laid a lickin on Ridgeview, a good team, 7-0

coach
coach
What was the score flash? v. Hartsville? They may have played down to their level..........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey Mrking_bck24
i should have to ask you to hold your opinion for just one more game i beleive that greenville is just as good as either of those teams...it just depends on who wants it more...but we play you soon so your opinion may change.

my predictions:
AAAA- either irmo or wando
AAA-hopefully greenville... but prolly daniel should have a good run
AA more than likely Bishop England
A prolly Christ Church

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and another thing to those of you who think that riverside will go all the way(and im not saying that they arent)but look at there schedule (not that riverside isnt good) but most of the schedule are crap teams and then this stat doesnt help them much either

Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 151-154-8

now compared to greenvilles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and another thing to those of you who think that riverside will go all the way(and im not saying that they arent)but look at there schedule (not that riverside isnt good) but most of the schedule are crap teams and then this stat doesnt help them much either

Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 151-154-8

now compared to greenvilles

Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 227-130-5
this doent show well for riverside

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard