A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and to add another stat for those of you that favor JL MANN

Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 115-106-1

not trying to say that these teams arent good cause they are but there schedules dont prove much for there rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well, i think that walhalla is as good as any team in the state for 2A when we play to our potential. As playoffs begin I wouldn't count us out as contenders. we have been inconsistent at times but we are peaking when it counts...fireball forever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4A- Irmo
3A- Dreher
2A- Chapin
1A- Christ Church

-When Irmo plays good no one in my opinion can stop them
-I really don't know to much about 3A...i just know Dreher is a good team and i've seen them play so im going with them.
-2A is interesting this year with Chapin, Emerald, and BE...It is even more so now with Chapin beating Emerald in PKs...I think who ever comes out of upper state as champions (Chapin or Emerald) will win state, but playing for Chapin i have to pick ourselves.
-1A...don't really know anything about 1A except that Christ Church is good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right rainbow, I should not have overlooked you guys because I know you guys are a very strong team this year. It's either you, Riverside, or Mann for the title.
Also I agree with Fireball that Walhalla has an outside shot at 2A state because they always perform well come playoff time, and I know their coach, and he is very very good, and extremely motivating. Win or lose they should play their best come playoff time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks Mrking_bck24 i beleivbe that our match against you tonight should be a good one i am looking forward to it. yall are a good and underrated AAAA team so it just be a good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No offense to fireball, but I've seen Emerald dominate Christ Church and you got beat solidly by Southside Christian. You guys have a very good team, but not good enough to beat BE, Chapin, or Emerald.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard