Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
S
The Southeastern Clubs Champions League

(SCCL) is excited to share the division alignments and member clubs for the newly formed SCCL Premier (SCCL-P) Division. SCCL Premier will incorporate six Metro Atlanta clubs, as well as an exciting new partnership with the Carolinas Premier League (CPL) across two conferences: East and West. Clubs will compete in the 13U-19U age groups in both genders with schedules that meet the needs of each conference. The Carolinas Premier League was formed in 2018 as club-centric league for 8U-12U competitive clubs in an effort to provide a developmentally appropriate atmosphere for competitive youth players. Currently, there are 13 member clubs in the CPL, of which the following 11 have elected to compete in the SCCL-P East Division at the 13U-19U age groups:

Augusta Arsenal SC(GA)
The Bulls Soccer Club(SC)
Cainhoy Athletic (SC)
Charlotte Independence Soccer Club (NC/SC)
Coast FA (SC)
GPS Coastal (SC)
GPS Lexington(SC)
GPS NASA (SC)
James Island Youth Soccer Club(SC)
South Carolina United FC(SC)
USA Mt. Pleasant(SC)

The SCCL-P West Division will initially be comprised of Metro Atlanta clubs and one South Carolina club.

S
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
S
Interesting side note, Charlotte Independence Soccer Club is a new club and were admitted.

CBSC not present. Curious, wonder why?

T
Kickoff
Kickoff
T
Disoveries SC is part of CISC. That would explain them being a part of the new SCCL.

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
I was surprised to see the Atlanta Fire, Charlotte Independence and CESA included. This will be about as of strong of a league as you will find in the South east.

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Ooops.... Meant Atlanta United

T
Kickoff
Kickoff
T
I wonder why CESA is not listed as part of the west division??

S
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
S
Originally Posted By: TwinsDad09
Disoveries SC is part of CISC. That would explain them being a part of the new SCCL.

True, and they are a part of CISC and likely assumed the DSC slot. I figured CISC though would be considered a new and different club and would have had to go through the application process.

On a separate note, though I didn’t see Tormenta announce they were leaving, it was implied. Where will they play?

Also, where is DISA?

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
This league started in Georgia. This was their version of our own in-state league. This is going to really hurt the challenge, classic and open leagues. Top teams from those clubs will remain in their DA, ECNL, and NPL leagues so this will be their second and third teams. This is part of a bigger fight between US Club vs US Youth

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
CESA was already in the league last year so I’m assuming they are just staying in the same bracket

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Chuck is correct.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard