Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Kickoff
Kickoff
T
I understand that CESA was already in the league. UFA, SSA, GSA were also in the league this year and are listed in the west division. Just seems odd CESA wouldn’t be listed also.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
There's no mention of SCCL on their site:

Here's what I found:
http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/select/Overview/index_E.html

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
I see them in the graphic but there's no mention of SCCL on their site.

Here's what I found:

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: mysonsdad
I was surprised to see the Atlanta Fire, Charlotte Independence and CESA included. This will be about as of strong of a league as you will find in the South east.

What I meant to say earlier in agreeing with Chuck is that these teams are the second or third level grom each Georgia club. This is not close to the best league in the south east, but is a definite step up for CPL.

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Lol,,, well I’ve watched some games against Atlanta United, CESA and Concorde fires top teams. Not sure which teams they will send to this league,,,, but I would certainly think they are a step up from the pmsl...

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Has the CBSC announced where their older teams are playing next year?

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
I think a CBSC announcement is pending. I hope to hear plenty at Monday 7pm at MUSC for open forum. Open to all parents, regardless current club. I'll post news here if Shamrock doesnt beat me to it.

I assume we'll hear locations where other clubs are playing soon as well. Few clubs seem not to be posting that news. If you don't know for sure, I'd ask your club. Same situation with coaches.

PMSL is a team focused league you earn into. Competition not always great, true. SCCL is a club league, so you will have good and bad as well, since you don't earn the right via competition. So sure, you might play against DSC for a year until they leave, but it will be their 3rd or 4th since they have DA, ECNL,SCCL, PMSL now.

Big changes for the Charleston area for sure! Should be a fun tryout season and fall season and beyond.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
I see them in the graphic but there's no mention of SCCL on their site.

Here's what I found:

They list it here. http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/home/942349.html

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
So I believe this new league is going to operate with a promotion relegation system. It looks like there is an SCCL that is the top league and the SCCL-Premier which (despite the name) will be the second division. Looking at the media release it looks like all the new teams will be in the second division and will play their way into the top division. CESA is staying in the top division. I wonder if they will include NPL in that system as well? My conspiracy theory is that US club is going to either merge ECNL and NPL here similar to New England and create an ENPL which would create a large pool of elite teams and use the SCCL promotion relegation system AND poach teams from DA.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Can't see a dev academy team dropping down into that. It takes so much to get a Dev Academy status. Folks in Georgia are chuckling about the "mult-tier" SCCL bc its club based, so how you going to "earn" promotion for all your teams. Really laughable. But USCS isn't about much but shuffling parents' dollars to their USCS bank accounts.

The guy that runs/ran NEP runs the CPL now. He makes a mint of y'alls parents. He personally made $70k off that league in 2016 according to the IRS 990 form.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard