Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
S
CBSC will definitely play in this league. Were officially notified they were not admitted into the CPL last week. Word is two clubs voted to deny their admission: USA/MP and Cainhoy Athletic.

Unfortunate if true. Not sure why the CPL would be better without them.

S
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
S
In an attempt at fairness, I would like to point out that due to the secretive nature of the CPL admissions process, this cannot be verified or confirmed except by the actual voting members. What I pushed is feedback that has been put out publicly. However, I cannot verify which clubs actually voted how. While it may not in fact be true, it is the narrative that has been put out. In repeating it I am possibly guilty of furthering an untruth, but also allowing those affected to be aware and address it.

I don't believe any club will publicly state their vote as to protect the other clubs from being singled out.

E
Throw In
Throw In
E
Originally Posted By: Shamrock Rovers
In an attempt at fairness, I would like to point out that due to the secretive nature of the CPL admissions process, this cannot be verified or confirmed except by the actual voting members. What I pushed is feedback that has been put out publicly. However, I cannot verify which clubs actually voted how. While it may not in fact be true, it is the narrative that has been put out. In repeating it I am possibly guilty of furthering an untruth, but also allowing those affected to be aware and address it.

I don't believe any club will publicly state their vote as to protect the other clubs from being singled out.

Not that I have heard any different but from what I understand, only one club would need to vote against to keep another club from getting in. But it could be blind voting so that could explain some things...

J
Kickoff
Kickoff
J
If CBSC is administering this league, are they going to release a schedule (Registration deadline, Scheduling date, Pre-Season Jamboree date, etc)? SCYSA has released their Fall 2019/Spring 2020 Calendar and the new Coastal PDL is not on it at all; it is just Open, PMSL, Challenge, Jim Hudson and Sandlapper. I think someone on here said when the pre-season Jamboree is but I have not seen anything official. When is this calendar going to come out? Is it going to be on the SCYSA site or CBSC?

JenFal89 #176720 05/20/19 06:20 PM
S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: JenFal89
If CBSC is administering this league, are they going to release a schedule (Registration deadline, Scheduling date, Pre-Season Jamboree date, etc)? SCYSA has released their Fall 2019/Spring 2020 Calendar and the new Coastal PDL is not on it at all; it is just Open, PMSL, Challenge, Jim Hudson and Sandlapper. I think someone on here said when the pre-season Jamboree is but I have not seen anything official. When is this calendar going to come out? Is it going to be on the SCYSA site or CBSC?

Do you have a link you can share?

S
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
S
Jen, this is what I know.

Games are on Saturdays in Sept and November
Times are 9:00 and 11:00
No games in October
Jamboree on August 24

Point of contact is Nydia Shelton

There is also a coastalpdl.com site that that I would expect to post the information

Hope this helps

J
Kickoff
Kickoff
J

JenFal89 #176750 05/23/19 11:21 AM
S
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
S
Jen, I think this is the timeline you may be looking for.

https://www.coastalpdl.com/registration.html

J
Kickoff
Kickoff
J
Thank you. We met with our DOC the other day and he gave us the timeline. I guess it is always best to check with your club director as they will most likely have the most up to date info.

J
Kickoff
Kickoff
J
Originally Posted By: Shamrock Rovers
Jen, I think this is the timeline you may be looking for.

https://www.coastalpdl.com/registration.html

It says "Registration Opens June 2019," 11 days in and still no more information. SCYSA has their registration info laid out all the way thru Spring 2020 for every league. Coastal PDL still doesn't have a timeline for Fall 2019 publicized. Wonder what the hold up is publishing a link for registration.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard