Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
I'm not dancing around anything. GPS has certainly taken some of the usamp players. They aren't getting as many of the best players from the north area as they used to get... My own son's team has 5 former Usamp players. 4 of which were on their top team, but to minimize how good the teams that they have produced over the years is just ridiculous. I don't owe, usamp a thing,,, but they are still a strong club that produces very good soccer teams. They still have some very good coaches.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: mysonsdad
I'm not dancing around anything. GPS has certainly taken some of the usamp players. They aren't getting as many of the best players from the north area as they used to get... My own son's team has 5 former Usamp players. 4 of which were on their top team, but to minimize how good the teams that they have produced over the years is just ridiculous. I don't owe, usamp a thing,,, but they are still a strong club that produces very good soccer teams. They still have some very good coaches.

I agree with everything you've said there.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
Originally Posted By: SoccerinLC

...With the loss of the Old Village Baptist church field...

I can no longer confirm this ^^ is true. I am assuming MPSBC will still utilize this field.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S

...With the loss of the Old Village Baptist church field...

I can no longer confirm this ^^ is true. I am assuming MPSBC will still utilize this field.

I apologize for that error.

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
Scsoccerfan123D you do know that the vote wasn’t close for CBSC to enter CPL right? If not, now you do. A yes from Cainhoy, DISA, all GPS Clubs and USA/MP wouldn’t have landed the CBSC in the league!

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Vote needs to be unanimous afaik, so I think your point is either clever or ignorant, depending. And I'm past it. Says alot about the quality of the adults involved, but it is what it is.

E
Throw In
Throw In
E
Vote needs to be unanimous afaik, so I think your point is either clever or ignorant, depending. And I'm past it. Says alot about the quality of the adults involved, but it is what it is.

Yeah, I'm not sure I follow their point either. Can you (SoccerinLC) clarify?

Brace
Brace

Unanimous? Sounds like the Articles of Confederation and we know how that turned out. If you don't, here is a refresher history lesson:

This meant that any amendment had to have the consent of the national Congress and all of the states. Requiring a unanimous vote made it extremely difficult to pass changes. Ironically, the fact that the Articles of Confederation was so poorly structured that it did not have mechanisms in place to fix itself.

S
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
S
Scsoccerfan123D you do know that the vote wasn’t close for CBSC to enter CPL right? If not, now you do. A yes from Cainhoy, DISA, all GPS Clubs and USA/MP wouldn’t have landed the CBSC in the league!

Interesting. Conjecture, hearsay, trusted confidante, or privileged information? To my knowledge, the vote isn't published. While I am not saying you wrong, or right, I am not sure an honest answer is forthcoming. I think all members have an expectation to keep the meeting minutes/votes secret to protect the others for the results of said exposure.

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
OK hopefully I have this straight...

The New SCCL-P is below Challenge?

If so, why would a club put a team that was in the playoffs for Challenge last season into the SCCL-P (insert region) this season?

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard