Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: Cainhoy Athletic
Not exactly related, but on the facility subject. Today Cainhoy Athletic signed a long term agreement to continue our partnership with Mount Pleasant Futsal and continued/expanded access to the indoor and Park West facilities we have enjoyed for the last few years.

This will provide small sided turf, grass and indoor facilities year round and allow us to expand our micro academy program to include off-season training, clinics, and skills development for our youngest players under the direction of owner/operator, CASC USSF C licensed JA technical director, and State 2A champion coach, Andre Berenzon (Oceanside boys varsity soccer) and his staff.

Our East Cooper Micro and Junior Academy players can expect the very best of technical direction and skill development for years to come thanks to this new landmark deal and club milestone.

I had heard Andre put much-needed turf down in the sideyard of the hoops court. It tended to get muddy.

Does Andre follow a coaching curriculum for his JA coaches? How do you measure "the very best" training?

You note his USSF C license. What are the levels of your other coaches? Do they get ongoing coach training under the supervision of your DOC? What are her/his qualifications? Who is your DOC?

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Will all the USAMP and Cainhoy CPL home games be played at the Trident Fields or behind the Baptist Church or are the JIYSC fields the home venue for all Charleston clubs now that CP and PP are not available?

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
Unless I misread the article, it looks like they are at Patriots point, the church, and the fields by OCA no?

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
The article states CASC is also renting PP

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
I guess worst case, both CASC and USA could use the cbsc fields since they won’t be using them....too soon?

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Lol,,,, that was actually pretty funny... what are they building there? Offices?

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: Chuck607
I guess worst case, both CASC and USA could use the cbsc fields since they won’t be using them....too soon?

You mean the MUSC fields? Or do you mean the five new fields in DI or the 7 fields in Summerville?

Thankfully CBSC didn't fall on their face in a neighboring town and have to scrap those their "complex" plans. Too soon?

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: Chuck607
Unless I misread the article, it looks like they are at Patriots point, the church, and the fields by OCA no?

You misread it.

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
And I'm guessing that the reason USAMP team fees are more than every clubs team+club fees combined is to rob Peter to pay Paul on that Awendaw debacle. Those poor parents.

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
My understanding is that USAMP has 1 field to use at PP 3 days a week. That's only 3 teams unless you cram multiple teams on a field. Same at CP. No weekend time anywhere unless Trident or maybe Cario, if CCSD wants to deal with the headache that MPRD finally rid themselves of.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard