Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Oh yes the church pasture too. You can play there. I'd recommend taping the kids ankles though.

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
Again, do you feel better now SCSoccerFan123D? For all the adults on this forum, the stuff spewed by the poster who has to wake up every morning obsessing about USA/MP is complete and utter garage. I’m sure you already knew that!

To SCSoccerfan.. All I can I say is I hope you get some help, if your waiting around to cheer on the day USA/MP fails. I’d suggest another obsession because that day isn’t coming anytime soon. Be glad this forum is anonymous, your child actually stands a chance of being accepted back into the club when you come crawling back in the future, which is a real shame we could share the same sidelines!

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: SoccerinLC
Again, do you feel better now SCSoccerFan123D? For all the adults on this forum, the stuff spewed by the poster who has to wake up every morning obsessing about USA/MP is complete and utter garage. I’m sure you already knew that!

To SCSoccerfan.. All I can I say is I hope you get some help, if your waiting around to cheer on the day USA/MP fails. I’d suggest another obsession because that day isn’t coming anytime soon. Be glad this forum is anonymous, your child actually stands a chance of being accepted back into the club when you come crawling back in the future, which is a real shame we could share the same sidelines!

USAMP is full of great parents and kids that deserve better than the decision makers at the top. I'd ask the parents not to believe me but to ask questions. For instance ask the club leadership what they have been doing with their fees since last June when the executive director told the TOMPSC rec committee they where breaking ground on the Awendaw fields in June. They just needed the 1 year extension to finish the fields. Expect similar lies and double speak in their answer to those and other answers, but ask. Its your money and you are their customer.

The folks who run the club look out for their own interest. Their interest is in maintaining power and money at all cost, even if it means backroom deals to keep 2nd graders from playing each other. My children won't ever play at a club with leadership like that and there are other better choices.

BTW If you ever hear a person say/type a form of the word "spew" than you know where the unhinged person is. You should stick to your voodoo references. Sure, you're the stable one.

E
Throw In
Throw In
E
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
My understanding is that USAMP has 1 field to use at PP 3 days a week. That's only 3 teams unless you cram multiple teams on a field. Same at CP. No weekend time anywhere unless Trident or maybe Cario, if CCSD wants to deal with the headache that MPRD finally rid themselves of.

There are going to be multiple teams sharing fields (at least that is what some parents have been told). Not great, but if it is the 7v7 age group teams it isn't terrible either. Works well for end of practice scrimmage, etc.

So I would assume that would be 6 teams.

S
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
S
Originally Posted By: EastOak961
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
My understanding is that USAMP has 1 field to use at PP 3 days a week. That's only 3 teams unless you cram multiple teams on a field. Same at CP. No weekend time anywhere unless Trident or maybe Cario, if CCSD wants to deal with the headache that MPRD finally rid themselves of.

There are going to be multiple teams sharing fields (at least that is what some parents have been told). Not great, but if it is the 7v7 age group teams it isn't terrible either. Works well for end of practice scrimmage, etc.

So I would assume that would be 6 teams.

Currently, USA/MP has assigned coaches for 17 7v7 teams (9 boys and 8 girls). Also another 12 9v9 teams (6 and 6).

V
Vic Offline
Bench
Bench
V
Is there a possibility of multiple clubs training next to each other on the same night?

Vic #176728 05/20/19 10:26 PM
S
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
S
Originally Posted By: Vic
Is there a possibility of multiple clubs training next to each other on the same night?

Why not? These clubs all get along so well.

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
The silence on this thread from the otherwise vocal USAMP coices speaks volumes about the lack of a plan B for the Awendebacle.

V
Vic Offline
Bench
Bench
V
That will be better than tryouts! You get to compare trainings and pick your best option for upcoming season.

Vic #176738 05/21/19 11:09 AM
S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: Vic
That will be better than tryouts! You get to compare trainings and pick your best option for upcoming season.

For sure. Parents and kids will be able to see the clubs "Show their work". Thanks again to Coach Reed Maltbie for that mantra.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard