Goal
S
Lol SneakerinLC

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
In the end, after all this talk, I guess we'll see what happens. Having gone to the pro club meetings and CBSC meetings, I am happy with where my kids are and wish the best for all the parents and kids moving forward. Remember parents that if you are concerned about anything about your club, just ask your club DOC. You have the power in the relationship. Best of luck!

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
Here’s to hoping that’s your goodbye message to us all SCSoccerjohn!

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
When adults start calling out specific kids and demeaning them, its time to go. You seem to be a sad little man and thanks for demonstrating that USAMP leadership and class. I feel so sorry for the parents and kids around you. I hope they can find better at one of the many local options.

S
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
S
Originally Posted By: SoccerinLC
Your safe SCSoccer, the USA/MP coach mentioned above is very popular with USA/MP & isn’t likely to be coaching at a club your kids are at any time soon. Not to mention he is only coaching top level teams, no chance your player runs into him.

Out of bounds.

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
Completely inbounds. The entire ball has to entirely cross the line to be out of bounds!

While unintentional, the absence of a critical word does make it read much harsher than intended. For clarification that word was “older”, inserted where left off the sentence from my post:( Not to mention he is only coaching older top level teams, no chance your player runs into him. ). After all, SC has made clear his objection to second graders not playing vs their friends.

As for the outcome, if the accidental omission leads to a poster who has slandered the staff at USA/MP up & down leaving this board, then we are all better off.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: SoccerinLC
Completely inbounds. The entire ball has to entirely cross the line to be out of bounds!

While unintentional, the absence of a critical word does make it read much harsher than intended. For clarification that word was “older”, inserted where left off the sentence from my post:( Not to mention he is only coaching older top level teams, no chance your player runs into him. ). After all, SC has made clear his objection to second graders not playing vs their friends.

As for the outcome, if the accidental omission leads to a poster who has slandered the staff at USA/MP up & down leaving this board, then we are all better off.

I have used quotes from documents and known histories about USAMP leadership. I believe that you have demonstrated above, which you are know trying to backtrack, that you are 100% classless.

Parents and coaches, take SoccerinLC as a case-in-point for the indecency that is the underbelly of youth sports in the area. Now that the subsidies are gone, expect bigger bills, more doublespeak and even less class from USAMP leadership.

Best of luck to all the parents and children. You have many local choices for youth soccer. Make it a decent one.

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
You have no footing to take a moral high ground! It’s laughable that you even attempt to do so.

Furthermore I don’t accuse you of representing the Battery Youth Academy, as you don’t. Not sure why you’d act as if I represent USA/MP. I don’t, we are both merely members of local youth clubs. Sorry to disappoint you in that truth.

You ought to spend less time here with your inaccuracies and invest in taking your own advice. As much as you talk about USA/MP, you ought to reach out to a members of their staff and get actual truths. You’ll find a group working hard in an attempt to provide a positive experience for their members. The exact same thing you’d find at every club in the LC. Again sorry to disappoint you in the truth that there aren’t bad people running any of these clubs.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
One person quotes documents and describes known events about indecent adult behavior.

The other person demeans specific children.

Which one is indecent and amoral?

Adults reading this know.

Rule number one about holes. If you're in one, stop digging.

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
Hahahahahahaha best post you’ve had yet.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard