Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Just more of same from you.

The good people out there can tell you're an indecent creep.

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
Good try. Your gonna come on an anonymous forum, run your mouth, then start calling out others. This is an anonymous forum my friend. Hahaha

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: SoccerinLC
Good try. Your gonna come on an anonymous forum, run your mouth, then start calling out others. This is an anonymous forum my friend. Hahaha

^^^^ that's pride of USAMP folks. I guess I should just keep prodding you to comment. You're the best advertisement for other clubs there is.

I'll check back when you've refuted anything I've quoted.

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
^^^^^^ that’s the pride of CBSC folks. I guess I should just keep prodding you to comment. You’re the best advertisement for other clubs there is.

I’ll check back when you prove any of the claims you’ve made.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
I don't have to "prove" the quotes that came directly from mouth or keypad of the executive director. They are simply re-posted on this forum from the original sources. Parents and coaches can just read them. They are his words. If you have issues with the words he says, perhaps you should have him stop running his mouth while a stenographer is in the room.

The USAMP coach who was removed from two teams certainly had nothing to do with my input, but anyone can talk to the 08 and 03 parents and find out why they had him removed. There is always room for redemption, so I hope he is seeking help and treating children more humanely now.

The funny part is it was tougher to find written evidence of baser nature behind the actions and quotes of some of the decision makers at the USAMP. Threatening children and instead of addressing the words the club leadership were quoted saying proves that point, so thank you SoccerinLC. None of your bluster can change that.

The good news is that there are many local options for parents and their kids. There is no reason for parents to fear asking questions or seeking alternative options at local clubs. If you are upset or concerned at your current club, go watch the training sessions at local clubs or speak with the DOCs at other clubs and see what they have to offer. MPRD has some great teams under Coach Decker. Cainhoy is right in town at Trident and Coach Tunesi is available on this board. DISA is just a 15-20 minute drive from much of Mount Pleasant. I'm sure Coach Khouri would love to chat. I wish the best for the decent parents out there and all the children, regardless of your club choice.

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
So your trying to get everyone to believe the following.... that the Executive Director sneaks around in an attempt to keep 2nd graders from playing vs each... that they have misused their club membership fees.... that they aren’t going to have field space... that they have lied to their membership... all based on those meeting minutes? Based on how I’ve defended the club as a parent? That’s a stretch!

As for your comments about the coach in question, I’m unaware of the details but would caution you that you are walking very close to needing legal representation with claims like that. I believe a defamation case If your comments are untrue would be a slam dunk. Luckily any adult can see thru them as “hate speech” towards a club you despise.

You are correct there are a bunch of great options for players in the LC. Your error and confirmation of your bias is in leaving USA/MP off the list. Translation for everyone out there, this guy hates USA/MP!

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
You are correct there are a bunch of great options for players in the LC. Your error and confirmation of your bias is in leaving USA/MP off the list. Translation for everyone out there, this guy hates USA/MP!

I left CBSC off the list, as well as many others. I guess I hate CBSC too.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S

As for your comments about the coach in question, I’m unaware of the details but would caution you that you are walking very close to needing legal representation with claims like that. I believe a defamation case If your comments are untrue would be a slam dunk. Luckily any adult can see thru them as “hate speech” towards a club you despise.

My experiences and opinions of the coach are my own but are very true. I recommended that the poster could/should talk to the parents of boys on the two teams that requested a new coach. I do not believe their opinions and desire for a new coach amounted to their defaming the coach.

Perhaps shaming children and saying they don't have the talent to make top teams would be a better case for defamation if untrue.

S
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
S
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D

I left CBSC off the list, as well as many others. I guess I hate CBSC too.

Your right! I should have said “further confirmation of your bias is leaving USA/MP off the list. My statement that you hate USA/MP are illustrated in the quotes pasted below from this thread alone-

“I expect the professional club to be around much longer than USAMP. The end of the Mount Pleasant Soccer Booster Club stranglehold on soccer in the low country would be a more relevant subject here. And good riddance to those in charge of it.”

“Did Tony Bakkar tell anyone that he sold a business that was making money? I bet you didn't hear that at all from him. Maybe from some USAMP cranks?”

“You seem to be a sad little man and thanks for demonstrating that USAMP leadership and class. I feel so sorry for the parents and kids around you.”

“Now that the subsidies are gone, expect bigger bills, more doublespeak and even less class from USAMP leadership.”

No one is buying that your an objective poster on this forum in regards to the leading soccer club in the area. Your opinion on USA/MP is clear, no reason for you to dodge that fact.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
I'm not a fan of the actions of some of those currently and formerly in leadership positions. The quotes represent an opinion of their past actions and potential realities they face. I hope for more transparency, honesty and decency in dealings with parents and local government officials moving forward. I also hope that parents and coaches at the club will not be afraid to question the club leadership.

As far as my bias about the decency of parents and/or leaders like you, notice I didn't shame any kids in my posts. No reason for you to dodge that fact.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard