Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#17717 05/01/04 05:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright now I understand that my team mate daniel( futball) , is a little bit of a crap talker, but when i saw our record being downed on here ...i def thought i should voice my oppinion. 1st of all nobody really cares about your 1a or 2a schools, i mean i am not downing your schools is just that i dont play for them ..there for i do not care to read about it, and i assure you futball does not either. In fact I am sure he is prolly sitting at his house right now laughing at you all for getting all worked up about this, but really just let it go your all acting like a bunch of little girls about this. Your just adding more fuel to the fire by writing back. But anyway i am glad for the 1a and 2a schools, they are the reason why we have something to eat and drink everyday. (who the hel$ wrote that crap)

#17718 05/01/04 07:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i said that... yall are always dissin on the smaller schools like go milk a cow or something but there is probably not one player that farms

#17719 05/01/04 07:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahs, if you're not reading about 1A and 2A then why do you guys keep getting in their threads? They obviously are of some interest to you or else you wouldn't take your valuable time to read about them. I never read 4A threads so why come in a 1A thread? Oh by the way, well played game against Richland Northeast (5-14-0)! lol!

#17720 05/01/04 07:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AHS18, we have nothing against Airport-it just angers me that futbol5 came in here with that comment. There was no need to say that, and you yourself said you don't care about 1A or 2A, so leave us alone. If you don't care about it, don't read it-no ones making you read it. If he's going to post a comment like that, he better expect some replies. So, mr. hero, don't try to act like you are superior to us or tell us we're acting like little girls. And frankly, no one wants or cares about your opinion. Besides,if you can't back it up, as my previous post clearly proves, don't start it.

#17721 05/01/04 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen. So get out 3A and 4A. You had to have been in this thread to know what was said about Airport. I agree with any other person in here that is against 3A and 4A trash talkers that can't back up what they say. By the way, learn to be a man of your word and don't bother reading 1A threads. Have a good day.

#17722 05/01/04 11:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On the earlier page someone posted scores that put-down supposedly put-down Airport if you noticed the schools you mentioned were all very good 3A and 4A schools, so that doesn't really prove the point.

#17723 05/01/04 11:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly sccrplyr....what point have you proved?

#17724 05/02/04 12:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Basically that means that trash talker from Airport should say anything negative about lower classed teams, because they simply lost against them.

#17725 05/02/04 12:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, exactly-you just restated my point. They were all very good 3A and 4A schools, and they got beaten by a 2A school. My point is that you lost to them AHS18, and we beat them, so you and futbol5 have nothing to talk trash about and certainly no right to cut us down. You try to belittle the 2A and 1A schools and act like you are superior to us and that we don't matter, but you obviously aren't. Furthermore, if no one cares about 1A and 2A schools, then why are so many posts in this message board about them? But I understand-if I played for a 4A school and a 2A or 1A school was getting more attention than mine, I would be mad too.

#17726 05/02/04 12:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch. Great point.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard