Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
My statement was to imply that should USA/MP have been playing in the USYSA structure last year with their top teams they would have had 5 teams in the USYSA National league.

These are facts that can not be twisted or disputed for all our causal readers:

USA/MP in 2017-2018 were 1 of 2 clubs in the US that had a boys team in every age group of USYSA National League. It is my understanding that they were granted entrance for 2018-2019 back into the USYSA National League in every age group. They turned that opportunity down for the NPL league. Regardless if that’s true, based on the rules, there is no disputing their 03s and 04s were automatic qualifiers; so at a minimum as opposed to using language “Possibly in Nationals league” as Shamrock does above, I can say with certainty that they had at least 2 spots.

FACT: USA/MP had 2 spots in USYSA National League at a minimum.

Additionally they won every State Cup in South Carolina on the boys side except U19. That’s U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 & U18. Meaning their top teams for 2018-2019 had automatic bids to the Piedmont league.

FACT: All USA/MP top teams would have been playing in the Piedmont league, not challenge had they been in the USYSA umbrella.

This past year in the NPL their 05s & 00/01s won their NPL league and qualified for the ENPL championship. Additionally their 03s won a bid based on finishing tied for second in their NPL league. That leaves only their 04s & 02s outside of qualifying. The 06 (u13 ) age group doesn’t have advancement. As the 04s were an automatic bid to National League, based on Shamrocks comment above ( you can’t assume based on their NPL results.. ) that argument doesn’t hold water in this discussion. USYSA National League spots are earned in the previous year of play.

S
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
S
Originally Posted By: SoccerinLC
My statement was to imply that should USA/MP have been playing in the USYSA structure last year with their top teams they would have had 5 teams in the USYSA National league.

These are facts that can not be twisted or disputed for all our causal readers:

USA/MP in 2017-2018 were 1 of 2 clubs in the US that had a boys team in every age group of USYSA National League. It is my understanding that they were granted entrance for 2018-2019 back into the USYSA National League in every age group. They turned that opportunity down for the NPL league. Regardless if that’s true, based on the rules, there is no disputing their 03s and 04s were automatic qualifiers; so at a minimum as opposed to using language “Possibly in Nationals league” as Shamrock does above, I can say with certainty that they had at least 2 spots.

FACT: USA/MP had 2 spots in USYSA National League at a minimum.

Additionally they won every State Cup in South Carolina on the boys side except U19. That’s U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 & U18. Meaning their top teams for 2018-2019 had automatic bids to the Piedmont league.

FACT: All USA/MP top teams would have been playing in the Piedmont league, not challenge had they been in the USYSA umbrella.

This past year in the NPL their 05s & 00/01s won their NPL league and qualified for the ENPL championship. Additionally their 03s won a bid based on finishing tied for second in their NPL league. That leaves only their 04s & 02s outside of qualifying. The 06 (u13 ) age group doesn’t have advancement. As the 04s were an automatic bid to National League, based on Shamrocks comment above ( you can’t assume based on their NPL results.. ) that argument doesn’t hold water in this discussion. USYSA National League spots are earned in the previous year of play.

First, thank you for for elaborating on USA/MPs status. I appreciate you correcting that USA/MP would not have been in the USYSA National League in all five age groups as you previously stated (er...implied). They may have earned five spots, but for sure, two, which in itself is certainly laudable. And that is just their boys.

I am also glad that you corroborated what I wrote as essentially true and are merely concerned with the phrasing. I don't think I took a dig at USA/MP or any other club, but if you felt the need to be defensive or just clarity, so be it.

C
Goal
Goal
C
I didn't want to read through the entire thread. Can someone update me on the USAMP field situation for this year. Where are the training?

E
Throw In
Throw In
E
Not sure but I saw the CPL field listing and I only see Old Church.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/fields.aspx?eventid=74118&FieldID=169039

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Hot off the press, I just heard from someone who heard from someone else who heard from someone else who lives next to a family who has a cousin who plays for USA/MP that the picture used in the press release to announce the fields and follow up message includes a picture of a pond at the end of one of the fields. Rumor has it that a pond will not be required in the sites water management plan afterall. I can’t believe USA/MP have lied to us all! It’s unreal, I’m sure SCSoccerfan is already well on his way to digging up this conspiracy and will join me in calling for a area wide ban on all things USA/MP!

Ok.. back to reality.. the complex is moving ahead and will be opening this fall according to the parent meeting I attended at tryouts. I really hope despite all the hard feelings SCSoccerfanjohn will be there for the ribbon cutting. Actually I take that back as if he attends it will most likely be in the tree line waiting for ...

It's getting cold waiting in this tree line...

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Hot off the press, I just heard from someone who heard from someone else who heard from someone else who lives next to a family who has a cousin who plays for USA/MP that the picture used in the press release to announce the fields and follow up message includes a picture of a pond at the end of one of the fields. Rumor has it that a pond will not be required in the sites water management plan afterall. I can’t believe USA/MP have lied to us all! It’s unreal, I’m sure SCSoccerfan is already well on his way to digging up this conspiracy and will join me in calling for a area wide ban on all things USA/MP!

Ok.. back to reality.. the complex is moving ahead and will be opening this fall according to the parent meeting I attended at tryouts. I really hope despite all the hard feelings SCSoccerfanjohn will be there for the ribbon cutting. Actually I take that back as if he attends it will most likely be in the tree line waiting for ...

Hello SoccerinLC.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard