Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Goal
Goal
S
Oh look. PervertinLC is over in this thread.

S
Goal
Goal
S
Happy to see you aren't bullying kids or making male anatomy jokes in this post.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
Happy to see you aren't bullying kids or making male anatomy jokes in this post.

Bullying on a Message Board - I think I’ve heard it all now. Geez!

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
Right on Kyle!

S
Goal
Goal
S
PervertinLC do you take Kyle's comment to mean he supports calling out specific children on a public soccer forum?

Do you take Kyle's comment to mean he supports making jokes about male anatomy on a public soccer forum?

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
PervertinLC do you take Kyle's comment to mean he supports calling out specific children on a public soccer forum?

Do you take Kyle's comment to mean he supports making jokes about male anatomy on a public soccer forum?

Sorry, but where did either instance take place? Please advise, thanks!

S
Goal
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: Kyle Heise

On May 21st, SoccerinLC claims to know who scsoccerfan123D is:
#176739 - 05/21/19 12:18 PM Re: New USAMP Fields [Re: scsoccerfan123D]

That’s right John!

On May 31st, with a specific person in mind for scsoccerfan123D, SoccerinLC claims there is "no chance" that specific person's child could make a top level team:
#176816 - 05/31/19 09:58 PM Re: Battery’s Long Term Plan or lack of one... [Re: SoccerinLC]

Your safe SCSoccer, the USA/MP coach mentioned above is very popular with USA/MP & isn’t likely to be coaching at a club your kids are at any time soon. Not to mention he is only coaching top level teams, no chance your player runs into him.

On December 4th, SoccerinLC makes a male anatomy joke on this public soccer forum:

#177232 - 12/04/19 01:46 AM Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement [Re: scsoccerfan123D]

Haven’t you heard the warnings that follow the commercials, if that doesn’t go down in 4 hours you need to go to the doctor.

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S

Of course not nor is my comment to Kyle in support of bullying. It’s my opinion that it is silly to suggest that my comments on a message board rise to the level of bullying.

Afterall, in unrelated threads you have addressed me as pervertedinLC. My feelings aren’t hurt nor would I try to cry bully as a response. The things you say are a reflection on you, not me.

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S

Sorry, but where did either instance take place? Please advise, thanks!

Just to be clear... as it pertains to calling out children my response speaks for itself from the thread.

“Maybe you ought to stop trying to make it out as if I said your son is a terrible player- which I didn’t. Pointing out that your child wouldn’t run into a coach due to the coach coaching high level teams ( corrected after the fact to represent my original intention - older high level ) isn’t shaming your child, it’s a reality. CBSC aren’t even in the same league as the coach ( which is a high level league ). So even if your son is on a “top team” with the Battery, he won’t be playing at a high level ( as far as league is considered ). I stand behind my comment with or with out the word older in the message, don’t try to make it more than it is again”

S
Goal
Goal
S

On May 21st, SoccerinLC claims to know who scsoccerfan123D is:
#176739 - 05/21/19 12:18 PM Re: New USAMP Fields [Re: scsoccerfan123D]

That’s right John!

On May 31st, with a specific person in mind for scsoccerfan123D, SoccerinLC claims there is "no chance" that specific person's child could make a top level team:
#176816 - 05/31/19 09:58 PM Re: Battery’s Long Term Plan or lack of one... [Re: SoccerinLC]

Your safe SCSoccer, the USA/MP coach mentioned above is very popular with USA/MP & isn’t likely to be coaching at a club your kids are at any time soon. Not to mention he is only coaching top level teams, no chance your player runs into him.

On December 4th, SoccerinLC makes a male anatomy joke on this public soccer forum:

#177232 - 12/04/19 01:46 AM Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement [Re: scsoccerfan123D]

Haven’t you heard the warnings that follow the commercials, if that doesn’t go down in 4 hours you need to go to the doctor.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard