Who is that Kid whos name is lincoln yellow jackets? this is jamal geathers

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Coach Robert Hartnett

World Cup
World Cup
Jamal, I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure watching you play last night at The Cage. South Aiken has an extremely balanced squad this year and the Thoroughbreds are going to be rough in the Upper State for Class 4A.

Rarely do I comment on an individual's play, but I've seen a lot of good high school soccer players the past 25 years and that performance last night was up there with the best of them.

A hat-trick is impressive in these types of matches, but the quality of the scores was tremendous! Very good and clean match and it was a good early season test for both teams.

Jamal, good luck with the National Team down in Uruguay coming up soon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kiddinu402 what are you doing your not me

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Jamaal, we never got to meet, but a lot of teachers and your friends here at Lincoln have heard of your success and are very proud and excited for you--good luck!

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Kevin or Jamal

when will Jamal be making the trip to Uruguay? I have not heard of this and cannot find any info on this trip from USSF or anyone. If this is the case, I feel Jamal needs some recognition for his accomplishment.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
If I understood correctly, Jamal will be leaving next Thursday (3/10) to play with the U17 National Team in Uruguay. I'll try to find out more specifics or perhaps Jamal will post here with his opportunity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kiddinu402 why would u pretend to be somebody else. thats real stupid you made yoself look like a groupie. i think its funny that jamal brought you out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AY YO! kiddinu402, you should never come back. You just performed an e-identity theft... How sad and pathetic can you be?

This picture is way too big. Please limit the size.

[ March 07, 2005, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Kyle Heise ]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jamal, when do you leave to go to Uruguay? Your are a lucky guy and ive heard a lot of good stuff about your playing...good luck with everything!hope to be watching you on tv soon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard