Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
I did a little research this past weekend and found out that the Region III ODP team was headed to Uruguay. Jamal must be going on this trip. While it is not the National Team, it is still quite an accomplishment. I wish him the best

World Cup
World Cup
Lowerstate4A, you are correct concerning the team that will be playing in Uruguay. One of our loyal supporters from the Charleston area e-mailed me this morning wanted me to pass along that it is indeed the Region III ODP Team that is playing in South America.

Wando's David Newton will also be playing with the Region III squad and will miss the Warriors matches with Bishop England and Summerville. South Aiken's Jamal Geathers will miss the Thoroughbreds matches with Byrnes and Greenbrier-GA.

This is a great opportunity for both young men and I know we all wish them well with this experience!

C
kick off
kick off
C
I have watched Jamal play a couple of times. The last was the Airport vs SA match. It must have been an off night for Jamal. One of Airport's defenders shut him down. He touched the ball maybe 5 times. He had 1 shot on goal and it was a free kick. It was struck very well but Airport's keeper saved it. I could pick several players of the SA team that seem to be better than him. Not to mention around the state. I hope he does well, but I also hope he represents our state well. His attitude was also poor during that match.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard