Next Thread
Print Thread
#177466 02/11/20 10:12 PM
202677 Offline OP
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
Dear Club Leadership:

Gary Winchester is no longer employed with SCYSA.

Greg Vallee is no longer Chief Operating Officer and will continue in the role of Technical Director of Coaching Education and assume the responsibilities of ODP Administrator. Any inquiries outside of these two programs need to be sent to the Executive Director for distribution and resolution.

I have withdrawn my name from consideration as a candidate for the SCYSA permanent Executive Director.

Attached is the agenda for the 2/18/2020 Board meeting. You need to read it.

As a reminder, the March 7, 2020 AGM has two candidates running for the office of President. This is the most important decision in the last 8 years for the membership on the future direction of your organization. As I am no longer in contention for the role of permanent Executive Director so you may reach out to me directly and privately via my cell number 803-600-0064 for my thoughts on the candidates, the current atmosphere/dynamics on the Board of Directors and the future of SCYSA. This organization has come a long way in the last decade for those of you who have been around. You modified your own Bylaws by an overwhelming majority vote to ensure the stability of a staff run operation in the day to day management of the game. Board oversight is part of that structure. When I tell you this upcoming election is of paramount importance to the future of your Clubs, I ask you to heed my words. Transparency is a good thing. Actions speak louder than words. No one on the current Board of Directors ever had a contested SCYSA election and needed to win your support. Do yourself a favor and make them earn your support. Get their positions and do your research. This is your organization. Take it back before it is too late.

I have not provided the Board with my last day but you will be informed on March 7, 2020.

Thank you

Hans W Pauling

Executive Director
South Carolina Youth Soccer
803-600-0064

Victory Starts Here!
J
Bench
Bench
J
SC ODP is a huge joke. The "Coach" brought in her own girls and didn't bother to play my girl or three others. This coach didn't know us or my daughter at all and didn't even want to get to know her or give her a fair look.

Several of the parents of the girls she brought in corralled her at the clubhouse demanding more playing time even though they were already playing 95% of the game and that sorry coach buckled and gave it to them.

So like 4 girls got no look at all.

I was told this would happen by parents of former players in the ODP but never ever thought I would witness that pile of horse <blank>.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: jahlion247
SC ODP is a huge joke. The "Coach" brought in her own girls and didn't bother to play my girl or three others. This coach didn't know us or my daughter at all and didn't even want to get to know her or give her a fair look.

Several of the parents of the girls she brought in corralled her at the clubhouse demanding more playing time even though they were already playing 95% of the game and that sorry coach buckled and gave it to them.

So like 4 girls got no look at all.

I was told this would happen by parents of former players in the ODP but never ever thought I would witness that pile of horse <blank>.

I'm assuming you mean they all played on the coach's club team? What club was the coach from?

Link Copied to Clipboard