Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: Charlie Eagle
just catching up on this thread. I seem to recall that town of mount pleasant was sued for field access in 2016 due to an "exclusive agreement with another soccer operation." if taxpayer money is going into improving these fields in summervile then there should be no exclusive agreements. the town/county would stand to benefit more by renting equally. clubs should not benefit off taxpayers.

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/ca...4102f64e33.html

In the reply, just above yours, I explained what 2 outcomes could happen. I'll repeat it below for you, with a tweak:

"A) CSC property improved with TIF per plans and some other sports utilize as well
B) CSC property not improved, it remains only soccer and at CSCs discretion who else may use"

M
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
M
Kinda nice to have a little shake up and have people commenting again. I would imagine regardless of what happens, there would be some public use of that complex. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
According to the 3 year marketing cycle consisting of:

1st year- new fields planned(!) that doesn't happen
2nd- new super important merger(!!) that amounts to a temporary kit change
3rd- new exclusive league(!!!) that winds up providing temporary respite from local competition, and farther travel for kids

I imagine we'll hear about plans for a new league affiliation that will shake us to the very core of our FOMO.

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
According to the 3 year marketing cycle consisting of:

1st year- new fields planned(!) that doesn't happen
2nd- new super important merger(!!) that amounts to a temporary kit change
3rd- new exclusive league(!!!) that winds up providing temporary respite from local competition, and farther travel for kids

I imagine we'll hear about plans for a new league affiliation that will shake us to the very core of our FOMO.

LOL

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Must admit I was chuckling myself at this one.
Nostradamus

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong
S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
“Nostradamus” in the OP’s ability to see that a club had proven on the field its ability to move into stronger league and such an announcement would be forthcoming. Bravo!

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S
Lol. Was "forthcoming" on your word of the day desk calendar? Or are you rehearsing Polonius for a Shakespeare in the Park production?

S
Goal
Online Content
Goal
S

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
Seems someone should be embarrassed by how the facts makes them look:

You suggest the named individual in your post has committed a crime. However has yet to be charged or even named as a suspect. The Boston Globe article on this matter list coconspirators being targeted, the individual you name is not included.

Furthermore you suggest that former employees who worked under the named individual are guilty by association of the named individual, who as previous stated has not been charged with a crime nor is listed as a coconspirator.

The only thing your post is shedding light on is your obsession with all things Surf.

M
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
M
Nice article today in the post and courier about the development. They said it is delayed because CSC is refusing to sign the memorandum of understanding and that they are looking to develop another area. It will be interesting.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard