Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
who do yall think will be the powerhouse schools for the years to come?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Ashley

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northwestern

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
irmo

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Mauldin. The amount of talent that is coming up into that program next year is outstanding. They have 14 or 15 club players from St. Giles and GFC ( combined into CESA)that will be Freshmen next year. Add this to their strong Sophmore and Freshman class and you will see a very strong program over the next few years. Let me also add that Mauldin lies almost directly in the heart of CESA; halfway between the Wenwood fields (GFC)and the Mesa fields (St. Giles).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackville-Hilda. The reason I think this is because we are only losing two players this year. Next year we will be as good, or not even better than this year. GO HAWKS!!!! [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
definately I would say Dreher or BC... I think these lowerstate teams could pull off a shocker against upstate in a year or two... I guess we can only wait and see...

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I would say that BC and Dreher will do will in the years to come but next both teams will have to play 6 tough region games with the addition of Chapin and airport. I know airport is not that great but I think that they will be more of a challenge than Strom.

Everyone talks about BC big Sophmore class, doesn't Dreher have a big Junior class?
I have not seen the roster for Dreher anyone got it.

Another issue about the lowerstate in 3A is that Socastee will be moving to 3A lowerstate. I think that the addition of these teams will help the lowerstate compete on a year to year basis, but who knows what will happen in 2 or 3 years when realignment happens again.

I hope that the lowerstate wins, because to my know the last team to win from the lowerstate was Middleton in 1988, that crazy all those sophmore on BC were born around that time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northwestern should be strong because they lost a lot of the state runner-up team from last year, but they are still a top ten team. They have some young, talented guys...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo for the next couple of years. They have 13 Juniors on this year's team and are one of the top teams in the state. Next season, they should be amazing with such a large, talented senior class...you also can't leave out Zach Prince, Christian Monroe, and Alex Acree of the 2006 Class. So, Irmo should still be atop the state for the next two years. Afterwards I feel that their cross-town rival, Dutch Fork, will be a major state power.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard