Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Brace
Brace
J
I agree with playa, Irmo should be pretty tough the next couple of years. I think it is all going to boil down to when Phil is going to retire from coaching. His youngest is going to be graduating from Irmo next year, and he may not have too many more seasons after that. Maybe he will go on to coach some college soccer. That would be a great use of his coaching talents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Dutch Fork is goin to become the new powerhouse...After next year from 06'-on Dutch Fork is goin to be unstoppable...well we could win state now if we had a better coach...Because if we had a coach like a Phil Savitz or a Dick Hiller we would win state every year...So until Quinlan leaves We are never gonna win state...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would say irmo...but also chapin has 7 seniors and 9 juniors next year...they are good this year with only 3 seniors...but with BC and dreher in their region next year it will be ineteresting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo is going to be very strong next year with all of their juniors and their talented sophmore class, but there isn't alot of talent or depth behind the sophmores. Dutch Fork also has a very talented group of underclassmen. They have a HUGE freshman class with about 14 or 15 kids. They also have a very strong sophmore class. Next year they will be very young with probably only one senior, but will have loads of talent. I see Irmo being a power house next year and maybe the next year, but after that it will switch over to Dutch Fork.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I agree with Zero on his picks for Dreher and BC. I believe that's gonna be the region championship match for the next 2 years to come. Looks good for 3A coming up!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im picking chapin over Dreher and BC next year. They haev their whole starting line up except for 2 players returning next year.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Well i can't speak for Dreher abt their line-up but BC has all of their starting line-up back except one senior and some key bench players too. Only losing 3 players one of who didnt get a chance to play this season b/c of injuries,the senior starter, and one foreign exchange student.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Don't forget that the majority of players on Eastsides team are Juniors and Sophmores. They should be good for at least another couple years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
umm...no its definitely Myrtle Beach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sticking with the trend...it's definitely going to be Irmo stepping up big the next few years. I played with the sophmores and freshmen on their team for a while and the talent is next to none. In a year or two they should be dominant. Not to sure about DF, haven't heard anything about them.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard