Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Irmo and Dutch Fork will be powerhouses in the near future. Irmo has a huge crop of talented juniors this year while Dutch Forks freshman class is probably the best the school has ever seen. Dutch Fork will be a real contender in years to come but no matter what the level of talent is for Irmo you can expect a very strong team for every year that coach Savitz is at the helm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo will be a very strong team, even without Coach Savitz at the helm. When he finally decides to step down, I am very confident he will leave the program in fine hands. "The Tradition of Excellence" will continue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To CHSdefender17:
I dont know if you have forgotten, but when we (BC) played against your "starting lineup", our starting lineup (composed of 8 sophmores 1 freshman, a junior and a senior) seemed to put up a good fight. Just an option for you to ponder upon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not sure that you rem., our goalie was out, and so was one of our forwards..we had to put one of our starting defenders in the goal.

R
throw in
throw in
R
West Ashley is going to be a much stronger team next season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bishop England...being composed a young squad this past season, they competed with top notch teams both in-state as well as out of state. With the next few seasons, their fresh and soph classes will step up and continue the BE tradition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea i agree BE will still be on top of their game for many years to come and as for the next couple years the james island boys r gonnna suprise some people they have a bunch of young kids a real talented group of rising juniors i think they will be near the top of 4a

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Socastee drops to AAA

F
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
F
How many seniors did yall have chillin this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
futbo09...Chillin doesn't play for BE anymore...his sr. year was last year as was mine. But this year's team had i think 4 or 5 seniors who started..the rest was composed of a very talented group of younger boys. There gonna be something to watch for in the future. Be prepared.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard