Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just curious...how many seniors did SV, NW, Irmo, and DF have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Greenville will have a decent team next year but i plan to see that team in two or three years winning atleast 2 state titles their sophmore and freshman class i believe can beat anyone once they get some size and strength i think the eastside v greenville rivalry will be great to see in oncoming years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northwestern had nine seniors, seven of which are starters, I believe. I'm not sure how many DF has, but I can think of at least six starters. Irmo is losing five seniors and one foreign exchange student, four of which start. I have no idea about Spring Valley.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Aiken should be a solid club for next season. With Aiken losing a great class of seniors, the t-breds may be favored to win region 4. They own wins against two of the final four teams in the state but they were a bit inconsistent. With the feeder teams in Aiken, both city high schools have a solid foundation for continued sucess in high school soccer for years to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May be favored? If South Aiken doesn't finish the season with an undefeated region slate, then someone got very lucky. Lexington will be Lexington, NA will be NA, Aiken will pretty much suck ass, and hopefully WK and OW will still field soccer teams.

Actually, I'd be surprised if South Aiken didn't win STATE next year, let alone region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well then you'll more than likely be surprised, I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well since Irmo's gonna win the next 25 state titles, you're probably right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They've got a chance Headstrong. But we ussually have one unneccesary loss each year in region (note: North Augusta) and I'm not about to shortchange Aiken even with all they have to replace. Our chances at State are going to be improved and very real but there are simply too many good teams for ANY team to think they have the title in the bag before any games are played. The t-breds have all the peices to be a very solid contender and COULD win it all. But you have to have some special things come together for a championship and nothing should be taken for granted. Their chances are as good next year though as they have ever been and they are a squad that has proven they can beat quality clubs. They just have to win when it counts which somebody like Irmo seems to have a knack for. I'd give Irmo the favorite status and I'm thinking South Aiken is one of those teams that are right there and should eb included in every conversation about 2005 contenders in Class AAAA boys.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
What about 3AAA??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork is gonna be nasty...just give the team some time bc they are really young right now...

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard