Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3A...Dreher, BC, and Chapin. all three are returning the cores of the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
scs for 1A, because we are only losing one senior

M
kick off
kick off
M
Greenville will win state 2 of the next three years for 3A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i not so scrunner.....I think Eastside has the best chance in 3a....they seem to have a very young team and already proved they can beat the 3aa state champs this year. and i would say that greenville was probly better this year than they will be in the next 3 years

M
kick off
kick off
M
No way. Greenville has 7 players from the U-15 GFC team and they were the state champions last year. They should be really good.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Eastside returns most, if not all of their starters. To my knowledge Greenville loses some good Seniors. Yes, Greenville has some good younger players, but the smart money says Eastside is the favorite for 3A state. Remember they did beat Greenville twice this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Four pages and 45+ posts on this topic and one team is not mentioned. But it doesn't matter...come playoff time, they will be in the AAAA hunt. You can ignore us, but we're always a factor year in and year out.
Don't fear us, accept us.
Thanks
MC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Blaze 7. Those 7 gfc players that play on the U-15 team just got back from regionals. THey made it to the regional final. I think Ghs will have a good chance in years to come.

R
throw in
throw in
R
quick note for WandoFan'84: the only people who care a single bit about Wando are the people who attend it. thats why no one has mentioned it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love SCsFinest

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard