Dear Club Members:

I will not be renewing my Executive Director contract when it ends on December 31, 2021. The SCYSA Board is seeking qualified candidates for the position. As yet I do not know the salary range nor whether the position is going to be FT or PT. There is also no definitive requirement as yet that the individual serve in the State Office at all times. However, I think if you know of any persons interested that could be considered then all these questions can be resolved.

My offer to the Board is to continue as the League administrator through the end of the spring season if that works for the organization. Keeping the leagues operational is my top concern for the good of your programming until State Cup in May 2022.

If you do have candidates that may be a good fit then I strongly recommend they send their resumes to Bonnie at scysa@scysa.org so she can distribute to the Board once they determine their next course of action.

We do not anticipate any interruption in the services your club receives from SCYSA during this process.

Thank you for the privilege of allowing me to be a part of your youth soccer programming since 2010.

Hans W Pauling
Executive Director
South Carolina Youth Soccer
803-600-0064