Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
socastee will not make it that far. they'd lose in the lower state semis. and i all have to say is, if aiken and south aiken played eachother in the upperstate finals, there would definately be a lot of fouls. it would be a tough match; tougher than the first 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy what I wouldn't pay to see a rematch of Irmo-NW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"what I wouldn't pay" or What would I have to pay? You confuse me with the statement. I have to re-read it and still I must ask whether you would eagerly await the possibility of that match-up. I'm confused by too many words. LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just say I'd like to see a rematch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Summerville will easily beat Sumter. If West Ashley can shut down #4 they can beat South. Hartsville will be playing at full strength for the first time this season against James Island, so I expect a very close match. Socastee will roll over Straford. Wando and Irmo will win easy. I like Socastee to win lower state, though if Kyle can get some shots on goal, nobody can beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccerboy, you know anything about Ridge View and/or Spring Valley?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
James Island will beat hartsville by atleast 4...

F
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
F
we beat James island by 3.....

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
Here are the results for those of you that put your picks down for all of us to see:

irmo4now got 12/16 right for 75%
LSC Glory got 11/16 right for 68.75%
Rubber Band Man got 11/16 right for 68.75%
FinishNUM1 gor 11/16 right for 68.75%
I got lucky and got 13/16 for 81.25%

Who would have seen Fort Mill upsetting Spartanburg. I figured that Spartanburg would have won with ease. Good luck to fort Mill in the next round.

HeadstrongDO- as for whether I know much about RV or SV this year. I can only say that I don't think Aiken has too much to worry about RV this year. Kevin is doing well with the talent he has, but I don't think they have the superstars this year that they have had in the past that make RV just that much tougher of a team. I would be worried about Spring Valley if I were Aiken. If they beat Lexington, and I believe that they will, they are going to be a tough team. They are doing pretty well the last part of the season, and have a pretty strong defense, and a pretty potent offense when clicking. Good luck to Aiken, and I would like to see an Aiken Northwestern match for the uperstate finals...that would be a battle!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey SFsoccer101, we beat JI 4-1, and we scored all 5 goals, and, AND we are still in the playoffs...unlike you!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard