Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me know you what all think about the first round of the 1A playoffs.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I predict 96 to beat Ware Shoals, and Dixie to beat Landrum. But in the 96/WS game it won't really matter who wins, because either one is gonna get wasted by CC, no offense their just that good lol. For lowerstate, I predict Williston-Elko to beat Lincoln. Gov School to beat Indian Land (who doesn't predict that one), and Blackville to beat lewisville pretty bad. I think 1st round is a pretty easy prediction with the exception of WS and 96, 2nd round will be a lot closer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna predict the same thing, except WS has a chance to beat 96 the entire game rests in the hands of #5 for 96, if he shows up to play then 96 will win, if not then their season's over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st Round:

96 defeats WS 3-2 (PK)
Dixie defeats Landrum 4-0
Williston defeats Lincoln 3-1
Governor's School defeats Indian Land 4-0
Blackville-Hilda defeats Lewisville 5-0

2nd Round:

CC defeats 96 8-0
Dixie defeats SSC 2-1 (OT) *UPSET SPECIAL*
Buford defeats Williston-Elko 4-2
Blackville-Hilda defeats Governor's School 3-1

3rd Round:

CC defeats Dixie 4-1
Blackville-Hilda defeats Buford 2-1

State:

Blackville-Hilda defeats CC 147-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, that sounds about right. All except the state title game. It's more like Blackville-Hilda defeats CC 148-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just two comments:

1) dixie beating ssc by one is less likely to happen than ssc beating dixie by one. ssc is 6-0 in games decided by one goal, dixie just 3-4. but, it definitely will be a very close game, with both teams playing extremely hard.

2) no offense to blackville, but they have about a 0.00001% chance to ever beat christ church. i dont even think they can stay in the game. if that is the matchup in the finals, it would look about 7-0 CC.

we'll just see how the first round turns out, but the second round looks much more interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah SSC is gonna have to be way off their game in order to lose to Dixie. We were way off our game twice already against them and managed to pull it out so we're hoping to show them our real team next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen from experience that it is very hard to beat a team thrice in one season, that's why I made that prediction. Also, we will keep it close against CC. We did in '02 (sort of), and we will again this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasn't playing in '02, so I don't really know what to expect.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard