Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Blackville has a few tough Lower state matches to get through b/f thinking of the playoffs!!!

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
*I mean State Championship.*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
social_distortion2005- You guys deffinately have a strong team but I wouldn't be so sure that you're gonna have a walk over to the state cup. There's four lower state teams that all have the POTENTIAL to beat each other on any given day. So keep that in mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has blackville played Buford this season...they seem a little too confident about getting in the championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I'm more anxious than confident. Don't pay no mind if I seem to be over confident.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tisk, tisk, tisk.. Let's get ready!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok here's how it's really gonna happen:
Everyone knows CC is gonna win Uper state so I won't even bother puting up those predictions.
Lower State:
Skip 1st round
2nd:
Gov. School defeats Blackville Hilda 1-0
Buford defeats Wiliston-Elko 3-1

Gov. School defeats Buford 1-0 (pks 4-3)

Christ Church - on any given day any given team CAN LOSE!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you're saying that the Governor's School who has lost to Buford twice has a better chance against CC than SSC? Just a thought. Depending on how the keeper is doing for BH I predict them to go all the way in the lower state. Good luck to everybody though.

-Also keep in mind that SSC kept CC scoreless in the second half last time they played so the potential is there for them to hang with CC.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Yeah, maybe they didn't score in the second half b/c the score was already 4-0. "Just a thought." I mean no offense or anything, but if my team is up 4-0, I would think my coach is gonna either put in second string or have the team work on their ball handling skills...I mean please correct me or inform me of what your last comment means based on what I just said DCA???
~Good luck to all teams this week!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard