Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
J
2024 PAC Lighthouse for Life Jamboree
PAC would like to invite your MS, JV, and Varsity teams out to our pre-season Charity Jamboree to raise money for Lighthouse for Life!

• Date: February 10, 2024
• Location: West Metro Soccer Complex, 760 Old Barnwell Rd, Lexington SC 29170
• Scrimmages: MS teams will play 3/30 min scrimmages, JV teams will play 3/30 min scrimmages, Varsity will play 3/30 min scrimmages
• Fees: $100/per team

Admission: $5/person, $10 family max and make a tax deductible donation to Lighthouse for Life
All proceeds made from attending this event will go to Lighthouse for Life

The mission of Lighthouse for Life is: “to educate the community and empower survivors to eradicate human trafficking.”

Email Jennifer Aurednik at pacpanthers@windstream.net if you need more information or would like to join the 2024 Lighthouse for Life Jamboree. If you cannot participate but you can still donate to Lighthouse for Life the following ways:
Monetary donations to the General Fund or specifically designated to the Survivor Support program of Lighthouse for Life can be made through our website at https://lighthouseforlife.org/join-the-fight/#give

You can also mail us a check:
7320 Broad River Rd. Suite K #247 Irmo, SC 29063
Lighthouse for Life is a 501©3 organization as recognized by the IRS.
All monetary donations are tax deductible.

**All concessions money made after covering expenses for the referees and athletic trainer will go to L4L.

Goal
Online Content
Goal
Maybe someone that knows the rules better than I do will chime in but if this is a "Jamboree", teams are only allowed to play one half/40 minutes. Not sure if it could be counted as one of the scrimmages. I just don't want to see anyone get in trouble.
Great idea and I hope it raises a lot of money for a great cause.

M
Bench
Bench
M
Originally Posted by Alister DeLong
Maybe someone that knows the rules better than I do will chime in but if this is a "Jamboree", teams are only allowed to play one half/40 minutes. Not sure if it could be counted as one of the scrimmages. I just don't want to see anyone get in trouble.
Thank you for bringing up the concern and sharing your thoughts. It's essential to adhere to the rules and regulations, especially when organizing events.

M
Bench
Bench
M
Originally Posted by Alister DeLong
Maybe someone that knows the rules better than I do will chime in but if this is a "Jamboree", teams are only allowed to play one half/40 minutes. Not sure if it could be counted as one of the scrimmages. I just don't want to see anyone get in trouble. https://www.viberate.com/music-analytics/
Thank you for bringing up the concern and sharing your thoughts. It's essential to adhere to the rules and regulations, especially when organizing events.

Link Copied to Clipboard