Airport HS will host the 10th annual Challenge Cup
to be held February 17th-18th, 2024. This preseason tournament is for Girls Junior Varsity soccer teams. We plan to field a 16-24-team tourney. This past year we had 24 teams attend. We will have 2-3 levels as well depending on the amount and level of teams.
If interested in participating, please contact
Coach Keith Morris at email@example.comTournament Information
* February 17th-18th
* Team Entry Fee = $300
* Make checks payable to “Airport HS” and mail to:
Airport High School
ATTN - COACH KEITH MORRIS
1315 Boston Avenue
West Columbia, SC 29169;
* Canteens will be open.
* Fields to be used:
o Airport HS – Stadium (turf) & The Eagle’s Nest (natural)
* Teams are guaranteed three matches, weather permitting (no refunds if tourney is canceled due to weather)
* 30-minute halves; 5-minute halftime. Matches will proceed directly to penalty kicks in the event of a tie, but the match will be recorded as a tie with PKs only determining the advancing ‘winner.’;
* The team listed first will be designated the ‘home’ side and have to wear the dark jersey and socks.
* The Championship match will be played according to SCHSL rules – two five minute overtimes, followed by penalty kicks if necessary.