Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCA it was really meant to be a joke, but I do think that CC won't win against whoever they face in the playoffs with as great a goal difference as they did last year. I still think they will definately win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think BHHS did a hell of a lot better than Buford did in the State Championship. 8-1?! What is that?! Come on you guys, you've got to find something else to rag on us about.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Hold up...No offense Social_Distortion but you can't compare or even talk about a BHHS team from 2 years ago!!! I mean that's like comparing apples and oranges (or something). You guys just have to bring something new to the table. You can't compare a State Championship from 2 years ago to the previous year. So many different aspects, players, set-ups, etc.....We will let THIS YEAR decide who's better in the Lower State for THIS YEAR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll just see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, to be honest, I think anyone who gets to play on our field is in for a treat...our field is freaking beautiful... It's so pretty and greeeeen... [Cool]

But seriously S.D.2005, dudeman's right. You can't compare our team from this year with the one from two years ago. The freshman that were on it then are juniors now. Most have gotten better while other's have stopped playing to their potential, not to mention that we had 8 seniors starting that year, all of which we lost (of course). Let the game decide who goes to the championship, not our egos.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Hey, that was well-said for someone who is "Thoughtless" lol. Good luck to your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you're right....our field is beautiful and green. No, seriously, I see what you mean. We'll just have to see what happens. Good luck to all teams.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard