Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BY THE WAY IF YOUR IN COLLEGE WHY ARE YOU TALKING TRASH TO A HIGH SCHOOLER? WASH UP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CN2000 are you the assistant coach that got red carded and played at cardonal newman a few years ago..ummm wilson or somthing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOPE, SORRY. I AM JUST A SOCCER OBSERVER AND FAN. I REALLY DIDNT MEAN TO STIR THINGS UP LIKE THIS, BUT IN ALL HONESTY I HATE TO SEE IT WHEN THE REF DECIDES THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. THAT WAS ALL THAT I WAS REALLY TRYING TO SAY. NOTHING AGAINST BL, THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM AND HAS DONE VERY WELL THIS YEAR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I always liked thinking about SCISA teams as teams who played soccer, and carried themselves in general with a great deal of class.

Hopefully some of the harsh "tone" associated with some of these posts is my just my imagination playing tricks on me.

BTW, "controlling a game" via possession, and "winning a game" on the scoreboard are two separate issues.

Case in point, much to my dismay, Chelsea FC lost the final leg of their Champions League semi-final match this week - even though they completely dominated play throughout both matches against Monaco.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree completely. I can understand being frustrated but there is no reason to yell. The game is over. I saw the game and to say that Heathwood was robbed is incorrect. Ben Lippen controlled the game. I think it would be better to say that Heathwood had a good chance to upset Ben Lippen. The first twenty minutes in the second half Heathwood had the ball on the offensive side maybe twice. You honestly can't say that Heathwood was robbed. They played a great game and came out to win, but certainly weren't robbed of a win.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard