Page 1 of 2 1 2
#18199 05/06/04 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next round should be jiggy. Today is the day that seperates the pretenders from the contenders.

Prediction Time:
1) Ware Shoals at Christ Church
Christ Church opens up a can of whoop-ass against their first real 1-A foe since SCS. They use the bench liberally in the second half.
--CC 6-0
2) Dixie at Southside Christian
Dixie coach has his troops ready, and Boogie and Goob put on a show in the first half to spring out to a 2-0 halftime lead. Then, reality sets in and SCS wakes up from their slumber and begins to pound Goob from outside the box. #3 from Dixie gets a card and SCS scores the winning goal on a indirect kick with 5 minutes to play.
--SCS 3-2
3) Williston-Elko at Buford
Williston gets off the bus ride tired and gets scorched 2-0 at the half. Then, they wake up and begin to pound the ball inside to Glass and Odom. The Devils score off a corner kick with 2 minutes to play (remember that Dixie?) to tie the game. Both teams play excellent defense in the overtime period and the game goes to PK's. Marcus, the goalie from WEHS (and the best goalie in 1-A, if you do not believe that, just ask him...hehehe) lets two early goals, and the Buford goalie stands tall in the box. Glass scores one, but one is not enough...
--Buford 3-2 (2-1 on PK's)
4) Governor's School at Blackville-Hilda
The raccous Hawks fans send an unrelenting barrage of jeers at the refs before the game even starts. (haha) It is a classic battle of wills as GS tries to control the ball at the midfield and #9 and #7 shoot 30 times at the GS goalie. BHHS, in true form for them, wait until GS scores a goal before they start playing. #9 gets a run down the middle and gets tackled in the box, and then #7 nails the PK for a tie game. The BHHS backup keeper has the game of his life as GS takes shot after shot from outside the box at him (maybe he will save one with his afro...hehe). With 10 minutes left, #10 for BHHS dribbles in and then dishes off to #7 who is standing alone at the corner of the box. #7 scorches the nylon in the back of the net, and the BHHS celebration begins. The coach, seeing blood in the water, loads up the offense and keeps the pressure on GS. #15 gets a late goal off a run into the box and an assist from #10 again.
--BHHS 3-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comments, criticisms, gripes???

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Those are pretty good predictions Kurgan, but anything can happen once you step foot out on that field. Boys, check your ego at the door and go in with your best hand. Sorry, I was just watching the World Poker Tour. But, if you don't think anything can happen, just look at South Aiken... Good luck to all 1A teams!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will See..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, I like those predictions. They sound good to me. I hope the BHHS can pull it off tonight. I've never seen GSSM play before, so I don't know what to expect. But I will tell you one thing that is for certain, GSSM will be the smartest team we will ever play.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
lol...Is Sexual Grapefruit still hurt or is he gonna be able to play with you guys tonight???

~ Good luck to DIXIE tonight!!!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Stiker33,
Not sure at this point. We will know definitely by gametime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really don't think so. He can't even run in his condition. There is really no telling when he will be back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im calling Christ Church all the way.....but i still hope you guys from blackville will make me proud!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard