Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering the fact that just about everyone without a biased opinion thinks that CC will win, I'll just leave that out. Who do you think will win between GS and Buford? GS has lost to them twice this season, both times in overtime. One with pks (4-3). It should be a good game. I want to know what you guys think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, honesty I don't know. I think that GSSM has a good chance at winning. I believe that game could go a thousand different ways. Basically, it's a game of who wants it more. Good luck to both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is near impossible to beat a team 3 times in the same season...

If it is in Buford, then they have a greater chance of winning. After what happened there last Thursday vs. WE, it sounds like there is some real home cooking in Rock Hill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CC has played a new team every year in the finals of State since it started, so i will say GS will win. Although i remember saying after last years final that we(cc) would prob see Buford again, i think b/c they had a large amount of Jrs or sophmores.

good luck to both teams, looking foward to seeing either of you, that is, we must put away SSC first.

Link Copied to Clipboard