Page 1 of 2 1 2
#18536 05/09/04 01:38 AM
R
RCates Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
R
the game just finished and Northwestern won in the second sudden death(4th overtime) with no time on the clock 2-1

#18537 05/09/04 01:57 AM
corner kick
corner kick
Outstanding soccer game. Both teams fought to the finish. Coach Smith and his boys should be applauded for their effort. As always, Coach Smith's squad is a first class organization. Great season Jackets.

Good Luck Trojans!

#18538 05/09/04 01:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was an intense, nail biter. TL Hanna played their hearts out. The game was very physical and I was surprised not to see the first yellow card until the 2nd half. Kyle Neely played an almost perfect ball from about 35 yards out for John Hamilton to net the game winner. I was a little dissapointed with one of TL Hanna's players after he took his hands to the face of one of our forwards and knocked him down on the ground.

#18539 05/09/04 06:42 PM
J
throw in
throw in
J
Great game, rough and lots of action. The center referee did an excellent job keeping control without getting involved in the flow of the game.

#18540 05/10/04 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
trojan11 - did you see the WHOLE play- your forwards was running in one direction and looking back in the other direction. When the ball went through, the sweeper was there and when your forward turned around the sweeper standing there. Anyone immediate reaction would be to put yours hands up to protect the collision. It looked bad because our player pushed away. This is the first yellow card this player has had in starting four years on the varsity. Nothing dirty intended. Believe me, your young fans calling our guys fags and calling them by name was much more "unsportsmanlike" than anything. Besides that, NW is the ONLY school that I've been to where there is security, what does that tell you.

#18541 05/10/04 02:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Security? If you are talking about the cop, then that is the school resource officer who comes to every school event. Maybe the play looked worse than it was, but from where I was right in front it looked pretty bad. I wasn't down near our Students so I do not know what went on down there.

#18542 05/10/04 03:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the vice principle and the adults that had to come over in the golf carts, those are the people I'm talking about. They are the ones that had to keep the kids from running onto the field during some of the calls. The name calling stop when they were there also. Our coach had to ask permission from these people to let the parents walk over to see their sons. Why did the bus have to be parked behind the bench???? You know why. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened.

#18543 05/10/04 03:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know why you are trying to interogate me. Do I look like a school official? They probably had to ask to see their players because usually people aren't allowed to walk onto the field right after a game. I don't know why you bus had to be parked behind the bench. Seems like you are insinuating that we would try and vandalize your bus or something after the game. Quit jumping to conclusions.

#18544 05/10/04 09:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not jumping to any conclusion. Your school officials told our coach to have the bus parked behind the bench. EVERY place we have played, you were able to walk across the field to see your son or daughter. It's obvious that at NW that security has to have control after the game. The only conclusion that I have is that security is at every game and the students act like they do at EVERY home game. Nothing to be proud of. What other school outside Rock Hill do you play have security people or crowd control people??? Don't see it in region 1. Don't see it at any Greenville schools. Didn't see it at South Aiken. Didn't see it at the pre-season tournament in Columbia. Oh, that's right, your team was there, did you see security there?? Nope.

#18545 05/10/04 09:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats wrong with having safety and taking precauitons? Nothing, and I don't know why you are out trying to bash our school's measures.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard