Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly Wilson Coach... whether they pack it in or they just have a stronger defense... they are still winning games so they must be doing something right... there isn't a rule saying "thou shalt not pack it in in the game of futbol..." I mean there are teams that play bootball as their strategy because they have great speed and their trapping skills are amazing. It doesn't make them a cheap team to play. They are just using what they have best to their advantage. I am choosing Dreher over MB 1-0 in regulation or 1-1 at the end of regulation with Dreher pulling it off 2-1 in overtime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to Dreher fans, but it is Myrtle Beach's year. They have plenty of seniors, and look like NMB last year. Hopefully they do not choke like NMB did last year, but do win and win state. I would like for Dreher to win, but I just do not see that happening. Myrtle Beach is too physical.

Myrtle Beach - NMB should have won, but couldn't because lack of the ability to finish. Many shots taken, no finish. Just didn't know what happened.

Dreher - Do not dive in. MB midfield likes to play with the ball. WATCH wings. MB plays it to the corners and sends it back in (backpost). Watch the guys falling to the back post on crosses. Play smart, pass well, and it should be a fun match(for MB).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheifsoccer, you obviously were not at the game last year....MB dominated the first half...and it was 50-50 the second half....i will admitt thoght that matt did blow it infront of goal but we still would scored and won the game....so shut up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predicting soccer scores is impossible. One thing changes a game so much. One mistake or act of brilliance can change the entire game. The referees have an effect on the flow as well. Myrtle Beach has a great group of players and play very fast and simple. Dreher plays so direct that they could put one in at any time. The game will be exhausting for both teams. Dreher's frequent substitutions might keep them from getting together and possessing the ball. It is tough for somebody to come in and play with a group off the bench. Myrtle Beach looks to be the better team but the better team doesn't always win. There are a lot of teams this year that would have to admit that they beat someone better than them. Winning the game is what counts but it doesn't necessarily mean a team is better than another. Look at how Monaco beat Real Madrid, nobody would say Monaco is better. There are too many posts on this site with players saying their team is better or this team is better. Not enough appreciating how good teams are and how fortunate everyone is to play and compete. These are two good teams, we'll all know who will be in the State Final tomorrow. Lets enjoy the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with everything what Groeneveld says about
this match. Both teams are good and capable. Another thing that at this level usually the best officials are assigned. So, only players and coaching will determine the outcome of the game. Yes, officials may have an effect on the game only if they call it too tight or loose. This may change the flow of the game only. But players' behaviour and attitude to each other usually contributes to calling a tight game.

The team who makes fewer mistakes will win tonight. Good luck to both teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Myrtle Beach, I'm telling you now, they have a dangerous throw in... they have a guy who can throw it in almost a straight line right into the 6 and a lot of guys who can win them.. esecially #10.

I remember we scored 2 in our scrimage this year on throw ins and didn't get anything else at all, be prepared for Drehers throw ins in your defensive third or you day will be a lot tougher.

That is probably the main thing to look out for, they shouldn't be able to get much else on you guys if you play like you can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Myrtle Beach is winning 4-0 with 25 mins left....Grand Strand is taking the title

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
final....myrtle beach 6-0 dreher

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
myrtle beach strait up dominated Dreher. they were better in every aspect of the game and definately, without a doubt deserved the win. Good luck to them in the finals...pull one out for the lowerstate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definately, bigger, stronger, quicker. Good Luck in the Finals!! Well maybe I should say best wishes, I don't think luck is necessary. I'll be there for all the games Saturday. Good run Dreher you had a great season.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard