M
Go MB!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-0 HUH:That's alot of goals with no O to help!That would not have been the case if Dreher had the 3 srs.that should have been there{S. Anderson,Kettinger And E.Thompson & the hurt soph.B Wilson and the other "missing" soph..--Wilkinson could have kept those guys together and Dreher would be playing for state on Sat.But ifs don't count so good luck Beach Boys in state.--State should be between Dreher & B.C. for the next 2 yrs. if "ifs" don't spoil things again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton, u have been saying the same thing for the last two or three year, "next year" then "next year" then "next year." where are all the people at that were sayin dreher would win it??? not much to say now??? le-guy and dude, please give us a post, i know u want to. good game last nite, dreher.

--wax the state championship cuz mb is comin to grind!!!

R
throw in
throw in
R
Congratulations to Joel Banta and his Seahawks. They are on a mission right now and by far are playing better than anyone we've faced this year. It's difficult enough to beat a team that is better and older than you, but it's even harder when everything is aligned for the the other guys. Good luck in the State Championship and bring the title to the lower state.

Congrats to Dreher on a fabulous season, and I look forward to chasing the title again next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to MB... since I had not seen MB play this entire season I wasn't sure what to expect from them in the game. Even when MB beat BC 4-0 and just before that Dreher beat BC 5-0 I believed that Dreher was stronger but it looks like MB played harder and wanted the game more. I had seen Dreher play earlier in the season and know several of their players and their coach. I knew how strong (but still young) they were. But I was shocked to see the score. But now that I see how MB is doing I congratulate you and wish you luck on saturday. It will be a good game and could possibly bring a win to the lowerstate... something that hasn't happened in a long time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton...seriously man, how can you possibly say that wilkinson would've kept those guys in shape? as if to say its coach rowells fault those guys quit playin soccer. those guys started stumblin while wilkinson was still coach at Dreher. i'm pretty sure that two of those seniors weren't even enrolled at dreher when rowell first came to dreher. i'm not even sure he had been officially hired yet. and to say that those guys woulda helped dreher make it to state is ridiculous. i don't think anybody was going to beat Myrtle Beach that day. the beach is on a mission. Good Season Dreher...i'll be pullin for ya next season

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard