A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waterboy you said it yourself...

quote:
you think when we beat irmo, that it was a fluke? i'd like to hear how it was a fluke. how could such a "super-power" like irmo lose to a team like aiken? i'm pretty sure irmo had all their guys that night. no injuries or anything. yup, they lost with a full roster.
Irmo was beaten by a team "like aiken" with a full roster. This justifies a fluke. If Irmo had not had a full roster it would not have been a fluke. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word fluke. You are just making yourself look dumb (concerning your use of the word fluke). The best team in 4A will be determined tonight and this is no fluke. So stop posting stupid crap about how your team coulda....shoulda....woulda....but didn't. Your annoying....go fluke yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So when Spring Valley beats Aiken THAT is a fluke, and Aiken was the better team but when Aiken beats Irmo (a team that has breezed through the playoffs and are playing for the state championship tonight) Aiken is the better team. Well, when you put it that way without the fluke loss to Spring Valley Aiken would've breezed through the state championship game tonight.

I get it now, thanks for clearing that up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry--but this really bothers me when any team writes this. Having an injured player is a sorry excuse for losing. Saying we would have beat you had so and so not whatever...is ridiculous considering virtually any team you look at probably has at least one injured player. Soccer is a rough sport and you need a deep bench. Your team includes your bench and you need to be prepared for injuries. Just my opinion.... (And by the way, some of SV's better players were also injured.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE, the injuries were:
broken leg=Tito
collarbone-R.J. Catarino
hamstring=Adam Wells

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Calcio:
Waterboy you said it yourself...

quote:
you think when we beat irmo, that it was a fluke? i'd like to hear how it was a fluke. how could such a "super-power" like irmo lose to a team like aiken? i'm pretty sure irmo had all their guys that night. no injuries or anything. yup, they lost with a full roster.
Irmo was beaten by a team "like aiken" with a full roster. This justifies a fluke. If Irmo had not had a full roster it would not have been a fluke. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word fluke. You are just making yourself look dumb (concerning your use of the word fluke). The best team in 4A will be determined tonight and this is no fluke. So stop posting stupid crap about how your team coulda....shoulda....woulda....but didn't. Your annoying....go fluke yourself.
that's funny, never once did i write anything about the fact that we "coulda" been state champs. i want to know how the hell the win we had against irmo was a fluke. i could see it being called a fluke if we won 2-1 by a pk or something, but not 4-2. that's not a fluke my son. that's domination.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didnt write about how you coulda been state champs either...read a little closer. =) all I said was "your team coulda..." I didn't finish the sentence. Imply what you want, you're just making yourself sound dumber.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waterboy, Aiken played a good game that night, but that was Irmo's worst game of the season for some reason. Y'all might have dominated that game but if the 2 teams were to play again, and if I were a betting man, I would go "all in" in favor of Irmo. Y'all caught us on an off night congrats. Now stop whining because we are still in the playoffs and y'all are not, it is ok to be jealous my son! [Eek!]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow.... everyone from Aiken needs to just shutup and stop making excuses. If it makes you feel better on the inside than you can continue to think that yall "dominated" Irmo, but I can gaurantee you one thing; no one from Irmo cares if you think so because they have a state championship game to play in and Aiken didn't even make it to the final four. That in itself proves who the better team is and was. If you wanna keep making excuses and tell yourself you were the better team go right ahead, but everyone who is not from Aiken realizes who the better team is and that team will be playing in a state champioship game not watching it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the back-up soccerkid! To the people in Aiken who still think they are better than Irmo, that is kind of hard to say considering Irmo just won state for back to back years & watch out for next year to be a 3peat. In the playoffs you either put up or shut up, and yall didnt put up so SSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I knew you were all ****ing morons, but I didn't realize it was that bad. To be frank, Spring Valley sucked, and we played our ****tiest game of the year against them. Injuries or not, we didn't play worse than that in any game this season. SV sucked. Shoulda woulda coulda, I don't give a ****. We were better, even with all the injuries and whatnot.

The reason the whole thing started is because a few dumbasses who got overexcited after the win started talking **** about how great SV was and how Aiken was overrated and wasn't good in the first place. We lost one game, and it was after we lost one of our top players(and a key player from the most efficient part of our team), had a guy playing a whole new position on defense, had our midfielder limping around the entire game, played on perhaps the ****tiest field in all of South Carolina(4A at least), and SV still needed the refs to win. **** "what ifs", SV was lucky. VERY lucky. If those two teams were to play each other at full health on practically any other field and under any other circumstances, Aiken wins with ease. I don't care who watched the game, who saw what, what could've happened. Aiken would win hands down. That's as direct as I can possibly be.

As for Irmo, congrats on the state championship, and I'm sure that means a lot more to you than any regular season game. But since I'm in the mood, I feel obligated to let everyone know that Irmo doesn't mean **** to Aiken. We went in their house and stomped them. They had their gayass pregame music and handing out of candy or whatever the **** it was, and expected us to be intimidated and go down easy. We proceeded to win every ball, make their whole team look a group of $2 *****s, and laugh in their faces as we did it. If we were to play again, Irmo would be lucky to score a goal, and we'd **** all over them like we did during the regular season. State champions or not, anyone who saw the game knows that's true. We'll never get the chance to see it, but that doesn't bother Irmo, and it sure as hell doesn't bother Aiken.

In the playoffs, you either get a couple lucky bounces, or you get a couple unlucky bounces. Unfortunately, we'd ****ed up when we couldn't afford to. Case in point, that has nothing to do with how good either Aiken or South Aiken is, and I think it's ****ing retarded to thing otherwise.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard