Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wouldn't surprise me to see Aiken left out of the playoffs next year. We've got a very talented incoming freshman class, but until that talent develops, don't expect much from Aiken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who watched the Aiken vs. Spring Valley game and has an unbiased opinion will agree with me that the better team won that game. The game went back and forth the entire game with neither team really dominating possesion. Aiken definitely did not live up to the gods of soccer that headstrong describes them as. I believe that the lack of success that both Aiken and South Aiken had in the playoffs proves that the Irmo game was a fluke and that both teams are overrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hell no... the aiken irmo game was not a fluke... Rob Victor and Skylar Reardon tore irmo apart,i was there they both had 2 goals apiece irmo just simply couldnt stop those two,Aikens backs were too tough for irmos "star" spohmores to get bye.. Losing Bryce was the end of Aikens season. Spring Valley got bye easily, face it Aiken was missing two of its top players and two had injuries. They were just not the same as at the beggening of the season, when they dominated irmo. Aiken would have been state champs if they would have had there whole team. But hey, sh*t happends
south aiken and aiken, nor the fire players are overrated.
South Aiken will win the state next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HeadcaseDo... would you mind giving me your impressive soccer resume?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Valley has a really good team, they played hard. At the end of the game, their keeper made a heck of a save on a PK, stopped it with his leg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
06, no. First we made you look better than you were late in the second half. And second, like gol said, we were beaten up when we played. Had you caught us at the beginning of the season, I guarantee you Aiken wins by at least 2.

Adding on to the lead has been a problem for us all season, and it came back to bite us against SV.

G & W, here's my resume.

I can punt a soccer ball, I can dive in the air to either my left or my right to stop a soccer ball from going by me, I can reach a feasible decibal level with my voice, and I can stand in place for 90 minutes straight.

Again, when you're a somebody on a real team, then talk ****. Until then, you're not just a goalie, but a goalie who no one has ever heard of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All i see you talking about is What If's, give it up you are out of the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's all you see me talking about, then I think your reading comprehension should be a bigger concern than a conversation which doesn't involve you. Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In that 2nd to last post you made on here, never once did you give credit to Spring Valley being a good team, which they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so headcase, you didnt answer my question... since you're keeper skills are so good... how many saves did you have? If playing keep is too easy for your skill level how many goals did you score?

what is your name? You must be somebody important since you have the authority to call people no names.

The fact is you cant even reach nobody status... you actually have to participate to be a nobody.

Aikens out, deal with it, count up all of the seasons stats, and call it a day.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard