hey, waterboy, first of all, i really can't believe you actually blamed a game on the refs on a message board. that might be the most embarrassing thing you could have said publicly. read which section you are in. i believe this is the high school section that i think you may have confused with the jv section. i thought you stopped blaming refs about the middle school age. but i guess not.
and also,im sure irmo would much rather trade a regular season loss for a RING. thats what separates irmo from you. you are satisfied and happy that you beat irmo in a regular season match and irmo learned from that game and turned their season around, and brought home another state championship. so congrats on a well played game in the regular season, but im sure irmo's last impression of the season wasnt losing to you. i believe it went something like holding up a state championship trophy and ordering which ring they want to show off whenever they see you.
and personally, i know some kids from aiken,and they are pretty cool. so before you give everyone from aiken a bad name i would suggest that you shut up on this post.