Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That game was also early on the season, Northwestern is on a hot streak right now, 17 games in a row. I don't think the scoring differential will be by 2 or 3 goals like you say. But it should be a barn burner and I can't wait to see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
irmo will rock you trogan11...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's tro"j"an, but only time will tell who wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
trojan11
Irmo has a pretty long winning streak too. Exactly how many games is it? Any team that makes it to the finals is gonna be playing to potential.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo is on a 13 game win streak I think i read. I was just trying to point out that it is a different time in the season than when Irmo beat Northwestern before. Anything can happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct 13 game streak, including 4 wins over top 10 teams.

NW had an impressive win over Ridge View in April, but they only squeaked by in the last 2 rounds of the playoffs over lesser teams than Irmo faced and dominated.

Irmo will win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am gonna stop arguing with you because it is useless to try and find a winner other than watching it on the field. Go Trojans

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree with trojan...NW is not nearly the same team as before...when they came to the lake murray challenge i couldnt see them making it to the upperstate finals...however with alot of improvement they have put themselves in postion to win a state championship. I am going to go with Irmo...we (chapin) played both and lost to both 2-0. However, Irmo just seems to be clicking on all cylinders right now. Trojan is right when he says we will only know for sure when we see it on the field. My pick is Irmo.

coach
coach
Consider this stat:
Irmo- goals for 120, against 17
9 games against ranked teams - 7-2 record
Northwestern- goals for 120, against 18
10 games against ranked teams - 7-3 record
Irmo did not look good in early season, but has come on strong. But they have the tradition and intense determination to prevail every game.
Northwestern has more seniors than Irmo, who want the title bad after PK loss in last year's final. When you have 2 equal and determined teams, the score is low......
2-1 Northwestern

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Striker, you gonna make it to the game?

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard