Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Northwestern i beleieve will win this game but it won't be easy with the talent that irmo brings to the table. Northwestern has been on a mission latley and they won't let this championship slip through their hands as it did last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Striker...here's some more info:

I dont know if any one of you watched the Irmo Northwestern final last year. Irmo out shot them by 4 times as many shots. Northwestern played a 9-1...9 in the box and one up top. They played for pks. Irmo, as seen in this years playoffs has no problem scoring goals. Irmo has yet to see Northwestern even score on them in the last 2 years (Northwestern scored 2 pks in the preseason tourny final to make the score 4-2). Other than that, Northwestern has never scored a true goal on Irmo. They have had plenty of pk practice though, lets see if it helps them in the final this year.

NW this playoff= 12 goals for, 3 against
Irmo this playoff= 24 goals for, 2 against

Just thought i'de give some contrary info to your info Striker, as yours seem to favor NW.

This way everyone doesn't portray their opinions as bias as your "scouting report" conveys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
centermid, how can u say that the title game slipped through NW hands last year. All they did was bunker down for 100 minutes. If anything NW got lucky even to go to PK's. It was a good game last year but the score was much closer than it should have been. I predict Irmo is able to finish a few in regulation and wins 3-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good game? that game wasnt good last year...it was the most boring game of soccer I have ever watched...by far the worst state championship match I have ever seen. The ball stayed on one side of the field for the whole time (even through pks). I really hope NW doesn't play that way this year because that game was pitiful.

Brace
Brace
do the Irmo boys still have a drug problem like they did in the mid 90s when I was playing or have they cleaned up their act?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IRMOJV16, we might have bunkered down for 100 or so minutes, but you didnt score and we lost on PKs I'd say that was a close game. Bottomline, that was last year and this a new year so why talk about last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year NW was on an incredible roll going into the finals. That NW team would beat the current NW version easily. Yet they lost to Irmo last year in the end.

Irmo is better this year than last year. Hence, Irmo will win.

If NW doesn't bunker, it'll be ugly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blazerneck why won't you give NW any credit for being a top quality team. They arent just 24-3 and not good. And have you seen NW play this year?

J
Brace
Brace
J
Talon,
Irmo has three dealers on the team, hence they are pretty messed up all the time. Their favorite drug of choice is LSD, makes the game more challenging for them. There are a few that choose to freebase, and a couple that like crack. Overall, I think the drug abuse by Irmo, is less than that of the 90's.

By the way, what a stupid question Talon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
trojan11 - I hope that you've been saying your prayers every night because ya'll were just lucky to get through the Hanna game.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard