Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares if it was luck or not? the fact is northwestern is playin for a state championship tommorow and hanna isn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep you're right, but I don't talk to people who try to put down how my school runs things. Go Trojans!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just figured that it wouldn't be such a "culture shock" when you leave your little corner of the state and see how normal people live, if you plan to leave. I wasn't trying to run down your school, just a few clowns that don't act like they are 16 or 17. That's all, good luck this weekend and I hope it doesn't rain. Question: when you played the last game last year was the field tore up? Seems like it would and especially if it rains it could be a real pit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been more places than "my corner" of the state, and most people here are normal, every school has their bad apples so don't say NW insinuate that NW is the only one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems that old jacket does not know how to take this sudden abrupt change in life. He has lived his soccer dream through his son and it is now over. I would say to old Jacket that your team was the "lucky one" to get by South Aiken. Your team played well, but it was very obvious that Northwestern was the stronger team. We indeed appreciated the chance to play your team, but their time is now over and our fate will be decided tomorrow night. Thank you for the good luck that you wished us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems that old jacket does not know how to take this sudden abrupt change in life. He has lived his soccer dream through his son and it is now over. I would say to old Jacket that your team was the "lucky one" to get by South Aiken. Your team played well, but it was very obvious that Northwestern was the stronger team. We indeed appreciated the chance to play your team, but their time is now over and our fate will be decided tomorrow night. Thank you for the good luck that you wished us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for tomorrows game I think Irmo will win, but I really hope that somehow NW will take home the gold. Irmo does have a great team, with lots of winning tradition, but I think past and current teams have brought a bad rep to them and shown how trashy and cocky great teams can get. For this I hope that NW wins! I hope to see a Great Game, and good luck to both teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by trojan11:
Irmo is on a 13 game win streak I think i read. I was just trying to point out that it is a different time in the season than when Irmo beat Northwestern before. Anything can happen

Irmo is on a 13 game win streak because all of the refs around like blondes i geuss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo should have never beat Summerville. The officiating was horrible. Every call went Irmos way. Anyone can win when they get 80 % of the calls. What are these kids thinking with their hair. Does this make u play soccer better or what. OR maybe the refs like blondes.

J
Brace
Brace
J
The whole thing with dying their hair blonde is for team unity. It's a tradition that brings the team together. Some may think it is stupid, I personally don't know if I would dye my hair that color, but to Irmo it is part of the soccer program. Let alone the blonde hair makes it another identifying marker out on the field for easier identification of team mates. As for the griping of the officiating giving the games to Irmo, nobody has tested them yet in the playoffs. They played some good teams, but the calls didn't have hardly any impact on the outcome of the game. When the game is played almost entirely on one end of the field, no amount of calls can get the other team a goal. Once again more excuses why Irmo shouldn't be playing in the state championship. It's like a broken record year after year, blah blah blah....Irmo is getting the calls/Irmo is a dirty team/Irmo doesn't deserve to win/whine whine whine. Give me a break, their record the past 20 some years shows that Phil Savitz knows what he is doing, and he is doing a very fine job. Maybe the rest of the programs in the state should look to as why Irmo is always good and try to emulate that.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard