Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHC,
Sure IF ya'll had made to the finals then it probably would've been a better game then what it was because Bl had the worst game I have seen them play. But the sad thing is ya'll are crying about the middle ref, Bl had to play with the same ref. He wouldn't let Bl in the game either and yet great teams can overcome obstacles like that. So instead of crying about how it would've been a better game you need to shut your mouth because I was at the BL HHC game and they too also had a bad game and still beat ya'll 3-0. So what if they had two quick goals. your defense let them score those and I didn't see ya'll get any quick goals. Poeple need to give respect to Bl. 11-1 in region and making it to the finals, which only two teams make it two and the best won it and BL got second which beats all of yall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually i didnt even blame the game on the refs it was someone from heathwood hall who was watching from the stands. yea sure ben lippen might have played there worst game of the season saturday and they lost 8 to 1. hhc played there worst game of the seaon against ben lippen and lost 3 to 0. and to add to that ben lippon was practically playing in their backyard since heathwood hall is like 10 mintues from ben lippon and they still got thier butts kicked. by the way what team do u play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HWoodsoccer
Registered Member
Member # 2753

Member Rated:
posted May 16, 2004 08:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slm26 let me say that eagle forward is right. HHC was a better team than BL. I saw the game and Bl caught every break possible. It was 11 on 14 the whole game and the ref in the middle never gave HHc a chance. I love all teams but I am just being realistic here. yes BL won, but after watching Sat. its safe to say HHc or even Cn would have been a better game. Bl just wasnt as good as they thought they were. Welcome to the world of Pinewood soccer BL, just be glad you werent in their region.

MP Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Speculating about whether HHC would have been a better opponent is ridiculous. If HHC was the better team, then they would have beat BL in the semis, bad game or not. BL made it to the finals and therefore deserved to play PW. CN didn't complain when they played a 'bad game' against PW, PG didn't complain when they played a 'bad game' against HHC or any other team. Maybe HHC did have a bad game against BL. I wasn't there. HHC is a good team and they had a strong season this year. It all comes down to playing the game. BL shouldn't have to prove themselves in addition to beating someone 3-0. One of the abilities of a good team is to play good games. Both BL and HHC are good teams, but BL earned the right to play PW.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Welcome to the world of Pinewood soccer BL, just be glad you werent in their region". Why so? Because they had a great year? I seem to recall that the past two years BL knocked PW out of the playoffs. Not taking anything away from PW, ya'll had an incredible season and deserved the championship all they way. Congrats. As for HHC BL doesn't have to prove anyhting to you, they did all the talking on the field when they beat ya'll 3-0. Too bad HHC had "their worst game of the year" agaisnt them. Ya'll should be gald not be in the BL and CN's region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really is pointless to argue who should have been in the finals. The fact of the matter was the the two teams with the best records were there and the better team won. BL needs to learn to play consistant before people will give them the respect they deserve. They have played in the final for three straight years, knocking off PW the previous two, and they don't deserve any respect? It really is ridiculous to say that BL isn't a good team. They are, and they deserved to be in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This game doesn't say alot about SCISA soccer. Pinewood dominated all year and only beat one 4-a team, James Island, who lost to Hartsville 4-0. I don't think SCISA was very good this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only reason why Pinewood won so badly is because the main goalie wasn't at the top of his game and he wasn't in the who time. PLUS they wanted revenge badly for BL beating them 2 years in a row before this year! they had nothing really to prove against CN, or Heathwood.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweepit,
the reason that the BL goalie got subbed out is because he was really angry at the reefs for their calls that allowed pinewood to score the 2nd and the 3rd goal, and the Coach didn't want him to get a card, but that's the irony.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard