Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Goal Kick
OP Offline
Goal Kick
what teams do you think have the best underclassmen players

brace
brace
Greenville has their strong Sophmore class, but Mauldin and Riverside should have two of the top Freshman classes in the state. Hanna's freshmen should be good, along with Irmo's. Expect Summerville to have a decent class as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork's sophmore class is extremely strong. They have about 11 or 12 in that class. Their junior class is pretty strong as well. Dutch Fork will be extremely young this year with only two or three seniors, but their younger players will gain a lot of experience. Look for them to be very strong in the next few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im going to have to say greenville high has the best underclassmen soccer players. their sophmore class will take the team far this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how are some of the 4A team's underclassmen? what do irmo's underclassmen look like along with other 4a contenders??

brace
brace
Irmo is always loaded. I'm not sure it's at deep as some of the upstate teams, but it should be good nevertheless.

brace
brace
I mean their underclassmen depth, not the team as a whole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what do you think of spring valley,wando,northwestern, tl hanna? i havent heard much about there underclassmen so i guess they dont really have any good ones...if u know different say so...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo only has one sophmore, but they do have a pretty strong freshmen class this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sophomore****

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard