J
You sir, are a true scholar!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey fortatude dont you find it a little odd how we (dixie) beat you guys that year then we lost to SCS 7-0 in the playoffs then CC beat them like 4 or 5-0 then you the score at state was 4-1 something doesnt add up about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Intestinal, the only standout freshman Blackville had that in 2002 was McCallister. If you would have played CC in 03 or 04 with the same squad as 2002, or your "freshman year", than you would have been killed. CC got more athletic and even better. As for LE and Blackville...last year, I would have given to LE by 1 or 2 goals due to Lugoff's so-so year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am glad you see it my way. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well no Goob I don't find it that wierd but that is only because we scored off of a PK. Other than that yes i would have found it wierd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chelsea, I really don't care about L-E because we will never face them. I have nothing against the school or L-E Dude but they aren't any concern to me. Then you say that McAlister was the only stand out. Well, yes our keeper is very good but he wasn't the only stand out. We had a great sweeper. Not to mention the striker and midfielder that we had. You said that CC got better and I agree with that but we weren't just sitting home eating cheetos. We got better as well and we continue to get better. Again I am not talking trash I am just giving my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree LE DUDE no 1A school should talk about any other 1A school or 2A school for that matter..i am sure i played against you when i played at AJ. anyways see i am no the only person from the area that is in clemson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think eastside could beat anyteam in the state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
intestinal, I said McCallister was the only FRESHMAN standout. I know at the time, the sophomores Lucas and Brence, and the Senior Dominico were good also, but other than that, you didn't have any standouts. If you did have such great players, then you wouldn't have lost to Indian Land 10-0 in 2003, and you wouldn't have lost to GSSM in 2004.

Gdubyajr, what year did you play at AJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Governor's School was a quality team last year. As for Indian Land, well there aren't any excuses for that but we had a coach that had never played or coached soccer before in his life. Plus, D-MAC, Brence, Lucas, and Philip were hurt so that really killed us. GS won because it went into the last overtime and they scored with no time left on the clock off of a cross and our newbie defender forgot to cover backside. Thats all it was. Other than that we were even teams.

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard