Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, GSSM was a quality team last year. However, they got shafted out of a 2nd seed, and you still couldn't hold down home field advantage. If you would have played in Hartsville, I don't think that the two would be "even" teams. They would have beat you by 2 goals. Plus, your "rookie" coach was already looking to the next game...he was scouting Buford before you even played GSSM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me something please Chelsea. How is it that you acquire all of this information on our team and former coach? Are you some sort of high school scout or spy or do you just make this stuff up? And as for the GSSM beating us by 2 if we played on their field, well thats your opinion but I believe the outcome would have been the same. It really doesn't matter because it was last year but thats my opinion on it.

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Gdubyajr:
I agree LE DUDE no 1A school should talk about any other 1A school or 2A school for that matter..i am sure i played against you when i played at AJ. anyways see i am no the only person from the area that is in clemson.

Oh yeah man.. I know there are at least two guys from AJ in my dorm that I recognize (infact one..Chris..lives next door)..and I've seen another guy from AJ around..but i'm not sure where he lives..

brace
brace
Lowerstate,

Eastside's starting lineup is essentially Premier team players. They have backups that are good challenge players. They should be able to beat anybody. The big question is can they do it when it counts? In May.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have one question. Why is it that everyone thinks the upstate is so dominant. Yes, they have won the past god knows how many years, but the lowerstate teams have been getting better. Wasn't the score last year 3-2 in a close game between MB and Greenville? Is it not possible that the lowerstate could come out on top. They do have some quality team. Its too early in the season to tell, but they do have a legitimate shot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with you jack in the box and some midstate teams are good too :/

brace
brace
Jack,

The reason is that everyone thinks that the upstate is so dominant is because not only have they won the past several championships, but they also have several teams who could do it. If look at this board alot, then you will see that everyone and their mother thinks that Irmo is going to win 4A. Why? Because they field a really good team every year and they get the job done. Their championship games have been close as well, but they find a way to pull it out. Irmo has proven itself and so has the upstate. Could another team win it? Absolutely. It's only one game. But it's really hard to question why everyone thinks that the upstate is going to win when they do just that. Year after year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said, CornerFlag. But look at what you just said. It's only one game. That means as good as your team may be all season long, if you have one bad game, that's it. This isn't the World Series, or the NBA Finals. If you mess up in your first try here, that's it. Wait until next year, my friend. Any team that gets to the game has a chance, and most of the time the better team wins. But, most of the time isn't all of the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think I'm not agreeing with you though.

brace
brace
Rich,

The one game thing you discuss is why Eastside is not the state champion. No room for error in the playoffs. As you say, this is not baseball...

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard