Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
^
i.e. West Florence and Wilson last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Socastee?? Do they have anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the post for playoffs about 4A and 3A, but how does it work for 2A and 1A. Is it a point system or is it how you're ranked in your region? Do your non region games count against you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think it counts on your record...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Socastee?? Do they have anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have a (senior) blonde kid up top, who is deadly with his head, and good with his feet and super fast. Midfield they have 2 main seniors that know what they are doing and are both strong at scoring goals Joe & Jason. Defensively they may struggle the first few games, but once they get it together with Bronko or Brunko in the back they should do fine There are a few other key defenders that can paralyze an offense.

brace
brace
Where the Socastee boys play club ball?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hopefully we can win a playoff game and get past the first round. something we havent been able to do in the past like 8 years. We have 8 returning starting seniors and our team is composed of all seniors except for ab 2 juniors and 3 sophomores. 1 of the juniors and 2 of the sophomores should start probably. guess we'll just have to wait and see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4A-Irmo
3A-Chapin
2A-BishopEngland
1A-Blackville-Hilda(i hope)

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
i agree with irmo for AAAA but i dont see chapin even getting to the state championship with powerhouses of the upstate and i dont know enought about 2A and 1A to say anything

Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard