Print Thread
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BB, if you're so confident that the upperstate will win state then who are your picks???

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
AAAA- IRMO FOR SURE
AAA-EASTSIDE ON PAPER
AA-IM GUESSING BE
A- NO ONE REALLY CARES BUT CHRIST CHURCH

kick off
kick off
AAAA- Irmo
AAA- JL Mann/Eastside
AA- Chapin
A- Academic Magnet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by TrueRaider17:
AAAA- IRMO FOR SURE
AAA-EASTSIDE ON PAPER
AA-IM GUESSING BE
A- NO ONE REALLY CARES BUT CHRIST CHURCH

Ben Lippen may be a small school but watch out big schools these guys are going to beat some of you.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I dont think that irmos senior class is really that impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A senior class with thirteen players, all of which have at least one state championship is "not impressive?" Interesting...Spencer Lewis and Austin Moody are both committed to play at USC. Very few high school teams have one D-1 player in a class, let alone two. Chris McCartney, I believe, has also gotten several looks by D-1 coaches, and so has Sani Hadziahmetovic! Then, match that talent with a solid group of backs (Bradley Morgan, Brenton Everett, Tim Clifton) and countless other assets IN ONE CLASS, and I think that you have a very good chance of a 3-peat. Oh, yea...don't forget about their three amazing juniors: Zach Prince, Christian Monroe, and Alex Acree. And I almost forgot another key factor, Coach Savitz. He could take a team with half this much talent and compete for a state championship. I think that Irmo has the best chance to win the AAAA State Championship, hands down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4A- mauldin
3A- eastside
2A- Bishop England
1A- Academic Magnet

what happens next year to irmo...13 seniors gone and everyone mentions only 3 juniors that stand out...

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Mauldin winning 4A....give me a break! Mauldin went like 11-13 last year, and were not impressive at all to say the least. Not to compare them to us (SCS) saying we're better or anything, bc you are a 4A school, and do play better, but just for example purposes...the only team that we played that Mauldin also played was Walhalla, and SCS beat them worse than Mauldin did....I mean, that might not say much, but to pick THAT team to win a 4A State Championship against a team like Irmo...ya gotta be dreamin pal.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
If you really wanna see a talented senior class look at South Aiken

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Austin Moody committed to play soccer for USC? To bad the kid made great on the SAT and got academic money. He is gettin ZERO soccer money, Berson told him that he could play b/c he doesn't have to worry about giving him any money...Their number one goalie signed with an agent so wouldn't it seem as if he would go there and start? Oh wait... you have Mike Gustavson coming in from SA on a soccer scholarship...Moody have fun watching Mike play for the next 4 years! If the midget in the midfeild steps on the feild in the next four years at usc i will be very dissappointed in Mark Berson...Good luck to both Irmo's D-1 prospects but the when reality hits, doesn't look to bright, Phil is a great coach tho...I'll give that to him, he'll take crap and compete with it!

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard