Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I pray for someone to win besides Irmo.

brace
brace
On one hand, it's very obvious that Mavssoccer is biased towards his team and is making a very ludicrous looking pick in Mauldin. On the other hand, outside of Irmo, there really is no clear cut preseason favorite, especially in the upper state. So I'm not sure that Mauldin is really any worse than any other non-Irmo pick, even though I'd never take that bet.

BTW Ali, last year was last year. Don't make predictions this year based solely upon records from last year.

brace
brace
Maybe this is a topic for another time, but with regards to pappy's comments, there really isn't much soccer scholarship money out there. Coaches will do as much as possible to get the money from an acedemic scholarship for a particular player because they are very limited in their scholarships. The best thing for a high school player to do is hit the books and score high on the SAT because they will have a better overall chance of getting money for school.

Also remember that for as much as we sit here and love soccer and would love to see todays players hit the big time in college or even pro soccer, 99% plus of the soccer players won't go past college, therefore a college education will take them much further in life (financially) than soccer will.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Not that pappy is negative against Irmo or anything...wow. It's people like him that you just get a good laugh out of. For as "good" of a senior class that SA has, what do they have to show for it? You can have a great class of players, that don't play as a team, and end up losing a lot of games. It's called selfish play, thats what we may have going on there......how else do you explain the "great" player of SA not having anything to show for their superior talent?

J
world cup
world cup
J
SA = douche squad

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I'm not making any assumptions solely upon last year, but at this point with the season about to kick off, that is probably the main thing to go off of when making assumptions about a team for the next year. He is biased to his team, but I mean just think about Mauldin soccer...maybe it will be different this year, and it very well could be, but from their record in the recent past, its not likely...that's all I'm sayin

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
SA has the most talented senior class this year...whether the play as a team or not is a different story. As you can see I posted they have the most talented senior class. Soccerboy, if you still think Moody is god or something i have a few words for you.
AIKEN GAME BUDDY!

4-2 with AHS scoring an own goal...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aside to SA and Eastside are close with senoirs. U18 Cesa and U17 Cesa state champs are starting for Eastside(6 or 7). The rest juniors for the Cesa 17's. This is why they are favorites but just need to put it together this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one has said a thing about JL Mann being even a contender even tho we have 8 returning seniors and 10 starters returning. i think state will come down to three teams greenville, eastside, or jl mann. sorry lowerstate but you just can't hang with upperstate and you never have been able to.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I do not play for AHS I was in the stands and I witnessed a murder. As for state semi's CSC couldn't beat Aiken Fire ever again, they had to get players from USC to play for them...Gus is the best goalie in the country for our age group. If you did a little research before you talk about Gus you would know that he played in the state cup with MONO...you play with money and make the saves he made then come talk to me! I played n the state cup semi's and lost to csc for the first time in my life! One of the goals was cleared from midfeild aimed at the corner flag and the USC kid miss hit it curving it towards the goal. He admitted it to me standing on the feild! Sorry Aiken Fire has won state for the past 3 years and finished secondin the national finals. When CSC accomplishs half the stuff AK did come back and talk to me...

Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard