P
excuse me AF*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CESA won state, plain and simple. CSC got pretty much dominated in the final, but CESA just couldn't seem to finish. Don't get me wrong, CSC had some of the play, but from my point of view CESA had the better chances and more of the ball. I'm sure CESA wouldn't have cared if they had to play Aiken, in fact I think they would have preffered to play Aiken. No worries, I'm sure they won't mind sending both of your teams a postcard from Dallas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ray (the ONLY USC player on the CSC roster) played great, but CSC earned their win over AF with a team effort. In fact, Moody came up big a few times in the game. No excuses, the better team won on that day. When AHS wins one state title, come back and talk about them...

J
Brace
Brace
J
pappy, where in my last post did I declare Moody is God? I fail to see where I wrote that. As for the loss to Aiken last year, I remember that you said SA had the best senior class and not Aiken. Irmo had a bad game, oh well, it happens to every team. And as for the AF, I have talked to quite a few people and they freely admit that much of the talent came from the players that came in from Atl and other areas. Not saying that the players aren't good from Aiken area......they are good players. And while I am on the subject, its good to see the new coach at Aiken got the Aiken team a full schedule this year, maybe it will prepare them a bit better for the playoffs this year, with the exception of being in a weak region! No fault of their own.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Weak region? Lexington, South Aiken, Aiken, North Augusta and WK disregard WK but whe have a very good region. Irmo needs to get out of their sorry region and go to atleast a somewhat hard region. The best club team in SC is the Aiken Fire. Lik eyou said they had a bad game, happens to all of us. The better team did not win that saturday and for manutd7 AF tied CESA with 10 players and one of our players was wearing tennis shoes. Good luck in Dallas it's about time yall advanced. Have yall recieved our post cards from the past 3 years?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What region Irmo is in doesnt make a difference...they are the best team in the state...its impossible to find a hole in their team all the way from coaching to their starters to their bench. They will run through 4A again...they might have lost a couple games last year and they might lose a couple this year...but unlike some teams (cough)...they show up in the playoffs when it counts. 2 state titles in a row proves it. Picks: 4A- Irmo, 3A- Lowerstate, 2A-BE, 1A- hopefully someone will win. (CC)

J
world cup
world cup
J
As far as 4A goes... regions 4 and 5 are pretty clearly the best overall(though 8 could probably make a decent argument) but..the point is.. 4 and 5 are pretty even.. HOWEVER Irmo still has the titles.. as someone who supports neither school.. it's hard to listen to all this talk about Aiken Fire and Irmo's upset loss to AHS..when the topic is predictions for HS state champions...and Irmo has what 17..18 championships?

J
Brace
Brace
J
Irmo in a weak region? They have Spring Valley, Ridge View, and Dutch Fork in their region. They ended last year ranked in 1st, 4th, 10th and 13th in the state. They are now ranked...even though it is preseason...1st, 7th, 9th and 12th. If that is a weak region, what would you consider a strong region? God help the team that has to play the 4th seed out of that region in the playoffs. It won't be an easy win. Here are my picks for state champions:

4A: Irmo
3A: Riverside
2A: Emerald
1A: CC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccerboy: riverside has no chance this year for state they have a few strong seniors such as Joey Cerone, Davis Bradley, and Chris Harrison but they don't have the offensive strength to play with eastside, greenville, or jl mann one of these 3 teams will win 3A

J
Brace
Brace
J
Had to go with an underdog.....we shall see what happens as the year progresses.

Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard