Print Thread
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see where your goin with that but eastside is stacked with multiple D1 players and Mann is mostly seniors as well i don't really know much about gville's team but they won't be near as strong this year so i pick eastside although i'm hoping we can pull it off this year

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Ridge view isnt in their region good try though but i will say that is still a tough region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What players from around the state are gettin soccer scholarships to D-1 schools. I know the main few like spencer and dave newton. What about Huff and Dane and Tyler from g-ville and some of the aiken fire boys...anyone know where all of them are goin? I heard Fire had all but 1 or 2 into d-1 schools. Just like some information about SC players b/c we have a bad A class graduating this year and would like to keep up with the home state guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pappy- Due to the realignment, Ridge View is in Irmo's region. The new Region V-AAAA includes: Irmo, Spring Valley, Ridge View, Dutch Fork, RNE, and LR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
defender-17. If you don't think the tyler haladay kid is a whole in their team you aren't a very smart guy. seriously... you have to be crazy to think their bench is strong. He never subs for any of his starters, in a high school game phil might sub 2 people...they have holes in their squad and aiken expoxed them last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like i said...they might lose a couple games...but they dont choke...and as far as their bench goes i was trying to make an overall point about how good their team is...im glad you found a weak player on their bench...but like you said...they only sub maybe 2 people a game...so i guess it doesnt make much of a difference at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you said it pal...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
soccer boy if you're gonna pick an underdog why not pick a lower state team like myrtle beach or any of the region v schools (Dreher, BC, Chapin)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3A - Daniel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry but daniel doesn't really have a chance against gville, eastside, or mann their talent is gone when the twins left

Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard